Please welcome this new member..... thanks

by LyinEyes 33 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I just wanted to introduce you all to a new member, he goes by the name of PRETENDER. He made his first post today, and I am hoping he will continue to come in. He is a wonderful person and he has alot to offer. I wont get into his story or more details ,until he is ready to tell it himself. But since he may be reading this, I think it would be so sweet of ya'll to welcome him to the board. I'd like him to see what wonderful people you all are, we have told him so much about you all. If you can just say hi , I would be thankful ................. hugs Dede

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Thanks Dede,

I will look for the Pretender and welcome him. This is such a busy place here anymore, that I'm certain I have not personally welcomed many of the newbies.

Welcome to all the new readers and posters. This is a good healthy place to be. We try not to judge anyone. Most of us have been hurt and humiliated by the WBTS, the "borg" so we are usually sensitive.

You can express yourself and you will be read.

Love and Light,

Karen/Sentinel

Edited by - Sentinel on 26 July 2002 17:47:46

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Welcome pretender. I am new here too. This is a great place, looking forward to reading yours posts.

Sadie

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Welcome, Pretender! Looking forward to reading your posts.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Welcome Pretender, and anyone wlse who may be lurking out there.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hi, pretender.

here's a hello hug (((pretender))). may you live long and prosper in this little corner of cyberspace.

• anglise
    anglise

Welcome Pretender

I am pleased you have felt able to make your first post and I hope you will carry on. Most here find that posting helps them. We are a very eclectic bunch and I am sure you will find some you gel with and others a little harder to understand, just like a big extended family really.

Feel free to ask questions and go at your own speed.

Finding out the truth about the truth is a major thing in your life. Well done for getting this far.

Anglise

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Pretender!

And all the new ones and lurking ones that have come to this board while I was gone. WOW there seems to be a lot of new ones here, so please don't be offended if I have to introduce myself in chat (short term memory loss)

Hugs,

j2bf

• Carmel
    Carmel

One of my favorite tunes by the Platters! Welcome oh Great Pretender!

caveman

• JanH
    JanH

Hello and welcome, pretender!

I only know LyinEyes and WildTurkey through this forum, but I have come to like and appreciate them both a lot. They surely make it near the top of my wanna-party-with-one-day people

Surely, a friend of theirs is a friend of mine. Loyalty to friends is one of the qualities in life I have come to appreciate the most.

Hope you enjoy this place.

- Jan

PS: Is your name taken from the song "The Great Pretender"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit