?????

by ewtie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ewtie
    ewtie

No one has to be a Witness, or have you overlooked that?

Panorama prog., the producer admitted on Sky television that she hated JWs. Unbiased reporting?

About as unbiased as many of the opinions I have read.

If you believe the Panorama prog. please get in touch with me. You must be such suckers I'm sure that I can relieve you of a few quid.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

eat shit you mongrel

Edited by - ashitaka on 26 July 2002 14:59:14

• D8TA
    D8TA

Panorama prog., the producer admitted on Sky television that she hated JWs.

And your proof is? A link? A news article? Oh wait...that's right, as of this post, it's just your word. Can you back this up?

D8TA

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Even if you did have a direct quote, it doesn't matter if she has Witnesses buried in her backyard. The facts stand that this is a real issue, and if Charles Manson himself reported it, it would still be fact, that people are being hurt by Watchtower policy.

ash

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

LOLOL Ashi... tell us what you REALLY think about this clueless smeghead!

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Ewtie - This is rediculous - you can ask a question for debate, but don't follow it up with a comment assuming and thus confirming your ignorance.

Mommie Dark - I love the "smeg" comment - I haven't seen Red Dwarf in ages.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

MD-I'm a direct man.

ash

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Ahhhhhh...whats the matter ewtie....are you a child molester and this is putting a cramp in your sick style!!

• D8TA
    D8TA

eeeh, don't think they will respond, due to:

If you believe the Panorama prog. please get in touch with me.

This way, they can fill your e-mail with "unbiased" WT and Awake articles or other published WBTS material, and/or give a link to the "unbiased" JW-Media website.

D8TA

• JanH
    JanH
    No one has to be a Witness, or have you overlooked that?

Considering that many of us once were witnesses, and no longer are, it is pretty obvious we are very well aware of the fact.

What has that got to do with anything, anyway?

Panorama prog., the producer admitted on Sky television that she hated JWs. Unbiased reporting?

Can you provide a source to back this up?

I suspect any decent person who imvestigated your religion's unethical policies and practices in child molestation cases would grow to dislike your little sect quite intensely.

Yet, facts are facts, and the Panorama staff did go to great lengths to let the facts speak for themselves. They worked, as you could see, very hard to get comments from the WTS. If the presentation was one-sided, it was solely because the WTS chose to remain silent or, in a few cases, lied or uttered absolute gibberish.

What I noticed in your comments, and in the feedback to the Panorama programme posted on the Net from JW loyalists, was that you are not posting any actual arguments, no facts, nothing but ad hominem style insults towards both the abuse victims and the journalists.

If you have a case for defence, bring it forth. Your whining about "bias" just underscores the fact that 1) the presentations in Panorama and Dateline were essentially correct; and 2) you have no defence but will still blindly support your religion's cover-up of pedophiles.

About as unbiased as many of the opinions I have read.

Will you call yourself unbiased?

When another religion is exposed for covering up child abuse, like the Roman Catholic Church, do you also complain about "bias"?

If you believe the Panorama prog. please get in touch with me. You must be such suckers I'm sure that I can relieve you of a few quid.

Does this mean you are now running away, and are not willing to or unable to back up your assertions? That would be extremely typical of many JWs we have encountered on this site and elsewhere.

- Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit