Bill deserves more from us!!!

by LuckyLucy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Lets send e-mails to dateline. Please everyone....you dont have to type a long winded letter, just let them know about Bill Bowen and how the org. is sending the message loud and clear that if you report child molest you will be kicked out.

We need all of you to write..so that they get an avalanche of letters that they just cannot ignore.

Come on you owe 2 minutes of your time....Bill Bowen spends just about all his time to this .

Dateline NBC

• LuckyLucy
  • Jesika
    Jesika

I just emailed them!!!!!!

• mikelites
    mikelites

For the first time I have E-Mailed them also !!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

They got an ear full from me.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I've sent e-mails from 4 different addys. I thought everyone e-mailed them at least once.

• dmouse
    dmouse

I emailed them, unfortunately I am going on holiday for two weeks now so I am out of the loop.

I hope something happens with this issue.

See you in two weeks!

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Just e-mailed them

• abbagail
    abbagail

Ditto! Email to Dateline all done, telling them about Bill's DF'ing, sent a copy of the NYTimes article about it, asked them to please give their viewing audience an update of what is going on, asked them also to please cover the Silent Lambs March on 9/27; and lastly, I asked them when they do an update if they would also interview a legal expert who could give us an idea of how to get the 23,720 database names made public from the WT HQ.

Grits

• LB
    LB

I emailed them too. What fun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit