FINANCIAL DOOM & THE JUDGMENT OF JAH

by You Know 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• COMF
    COMF

From all indications the slaughter is about to begin.

is about to begin

about to begin

to begin

begin

(Robert's voice echoing through the years)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Pay your $100.00 bet DipShit!!...OUTLAW

• COMF
    COMF

Hey, Robbie, how much longer before those residual effects of the Y2K bug bring the world to its knees? You said a few months, right? Could you define "a few" for us?

• D8TA
    D8TA

Since the great false prophet by the name of YouKnow has not honored his debt I dub a new name for this thread:

YOUKNOW'S FINANCIAL DOOM & THE JUDGEMENT OF THE JWD BOARD

D8TA

• searcher
    searcher
    But, as is the case in the parasite and host relationship in nature, there comes a time when the host is sucked dry and the parasite itself is faced with its own extinction.

Could be true but the words are slightly wrong, so in the time honoured WT way I will 'adjust the thinking'

But, as is the case in the WT and CONGREGATION relationship in nature, there comes a time when the CONGREGATION is sucked dry and the WT itself is faced with its own extinction.

searcher.

• 4skins
    4skins

Hi You Know,

I do think you understand something about how the world system works, but I suggest that you may be absent a few pieces of information. It's the so-called Money Trust which controls governments and markets. It appears to me that a depression commenced a few years ago about the time when new accounting principles were introduced. I base this on trade deficits and the fact that America had moved from a producer society to a service society. In August of 2001 a collapse had commenced but was interrrupted by 9-11. I suspect that a full scale markets collapse is presently under way, a resumption of last August's. The S&P is probably a better barometer of market condtions: It may breach 600 points and crash further. Obviously, the Dow may descend to 4500 with a risk of crashing through that level. What may stave off a crash is a war and/or another terrorist attack. The United States may be in a war with Iraq between now and October. However, this is no guarantee that a war will halt this economic slide. This has nothing to do with any specific biblical prophecy, but a plan already created by the Money Trust. The western world may well descend into a quagmire, with civil rights and constitutional freedoms suspended in the USA, but it is not related to any specific biblical prophecy.

• You Know
    You Know

I agree with you, but the move away from producer to service economy has been going on for about thirty years. Only now it has reached the point where the service sector can no longer sustain itself. That's the parasite host realtionship I was referring to. The United States has only been able to sustain itself by buying cheap imports and then attracting the billions of dollars back in to the country as investments. That is all changing now though as the flow is starting to reverse. I think the collapse began in earnest back in 1998 when Russia defaulted and LTCM blew up.

As for the so-called money trusts, that's a oxymoron for sure, you are right. JP Morgan Chase and Citi are the money trust. They are the foundation of the financial system, and it is being revealed that they have perpretrated a massive fraud. The entire system of things is seemingly in the process of being weighed in the balances. You may enjoy reading this week's Credit Bubble Bulletin that discusses this development and its implications. http://www.prudentbear.com/archive_comm_article.asp?category=Credit+Bubble+Bulletin&content_idx=13923

You are right too about 9-11 staving off financial collapse. That was the point I made as regards My Little Wager. The thing is though, going forward, a large scale war won't bail them out again. It will instead hasten the collapse.

As far as the looming demise of the Anglo-American dyad not having any connection to Bible prophecy, are you absolutely certain about that? Do you think that it is possible that Jehovah's profoud judgments concerning the last world power could be some of the things which Jehovah says he has held in reserve? / You Know

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Umm Gold and Silver don't rust, that's iron.

• You Know
    You Know

Trauma hound

Umm Gold and Silver don't rust, that's iron.

LOL That's true. And it is doubtful that moths are literally going to eat anyone's outer garments either. Or that the rust will eat anyone's fleshy parts. Have you ever heard of metaphor? / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

For those interested in following the ongoing financial collapse this is an interesting article on recent developments. / You Know

http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest_02/hamilton072602.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit