FINANCIAL DOOM & THE JUDGMENT OF JAH

by You Know 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK....lol,

It should be obvious to any thinking person that none of you have the slightest clue how your world works much less what the judgments of Jehovah are concerning it.

I just had a vision of you standing on the edge of a stormy wind-swept cliff in Scotland, arms raised to the pelting rain, rain streaming down your back-bone and screaming this statement at the top of your voice until your eyes begin to bulge.

HS

You Know,

It should be obvious to any thinking person that none of you have the slightest clue how your world works much less what the judgments of Jehovah are concerning it. / You Know

That's why we're indeed fortunate to have you here to explain how our world works and to tell us what your mythical god "Jehovah" is thinking about us.

You know, do you ever post anything other than doom and gloom? How 'bout a post on some hobbies for a change, if you have any. Or how 'bout a post on some sex scandal at your congregation? Any topic will be much more interesting than the usual sky is falling bibble babble.

OK, have a good weekend "Robert," if that indeed is your name. If we survive the weekend, come back to tell us next week about how much closer we are to armageddon.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

If the DOW falls below 5,000 then I suggest digging out the old witnessing bag.

• You Know
    You Know

144,000 asks:

You know, do you ever post anything other than doom and gloom? How 'bout a post on some hobbies for a change, if you have any.

This is my hobby! LOL / You Know

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

It should be obvious to any thinking person that none of you have the slightest clue how your world works much less what the judgments of Jehovah are concerning it. / You Know

Im sorry, but I dont remember seeing you on CNN or on the cover of TIME magazine. Apparently we arn't the only ones who think your an idiot.

Please respond to the proof that you are and always will be an APOSTATE.

Please pay OUTLAW the $100 you owe him.

And what about our $1000 wager???!!! If you really believe the BS you preach, lets bet!!

• freeman
    freeman

OH NO, ONCE AGAIN You Know has said the sky is falling! Lets see how many times does this make?

Doesnt matter, THIS COULD BE THE BIG ONE!

All right Bobby, i will hide here under the bed again, but Im starting to feel a bit silly. The kids like it, its like camping, but the wife thinks Im loosing it. OK I will give you a week and then something better happen this time or Im never going to believe you ever again.

Freeman (peeking out from under the bed class)

Edited by - freeman on 26 July 2002 16:45:22

• You Know
    You Know

In a strange twist of irony, Fidel Castro, hardline communisms' last holdout, and lone survivor of the demise of the USSR, (Sorry, but Red China is more capitalistic than communistic) questioned the continued viability of the entire capitalist system of things. The United States has tried to starve out the stubborn commie holdout, but the way things are coming unraveled on Wall Street Castro may end up out-lasting America. Things are starting to get interesting. / You Know

http://money.cnn.com/2002/07/26/news/castro_stocks/index.htm

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

So let me get this straight, Fidel says something bad about the U.S. and you use that as evidence that the system is going to collapse? HELLO! Fidel been saying that crap for the last 50 years! Sometimes your as stupid as BLEEP. Stick to misquoting the bible.......dumbass

• You Know
    You Know

Meanwhile, as apostate Dubs plan their next apsotofest, the fate of the world is being fought over at the highest levels. The imperial forces are determined to crush the nation states by bankrupting them. The sovereign nation states have the power to resist but are befuddled because they are led primarily by incompetent fools and political hacks. It is the classic incompatable iron and clay system of things coming unglued as Daniel foretold. / You Know

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2926ibero_blowout.html

Edited by - You Know on 26 July 2002 17:27:14

• Carmel
    Carmel

It's okay Bobby, You can come to our postofest and preach..

mushroom man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit