What Really Happened To Ray Last Sunday.

by Englishman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey I was there too, Englishman, it's normally me that doesnt remember!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Grits learned a new word tonight from E-man: dubhubby

Too good. :-)

Sad story, though. Why didn't Ray go to the cops?

Grits

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Why didn't Ray go to the cops.
    He did, the police asked him if there were any witnesses.

As there were not, they didn't even call round.
    Englishman.

Edited by - Englishman on 27 July 2002 9:46:47

• COMF
    COMF

If Ray's disposition is anything like mine, the Dub-to-be had best move to Nova Scotia.

• neyank
    neyank

In fact with all these apostates around maybe the Borg is looking for people like Lucy's son to "reach out".

This will be the next 'new lite'.

Jehovah has now told the GB of JWs that it's ok to be obusive
    verbally and physically to those that are not and do not want to be JWs.

I can picture the applause now.

Brothers will be thrilled with thinking of how they can cause the
    most pain and suffering to those that have the nerve to think
    that God is not using the WTS as His org.

neyank

• waiting
    waiting

Without knowing the background, I would still hope that Ray, upon recovery, kicks Lucy's son out of his 1/2 of the house. If Lucy gives a fit, perhaps Lucy should pay Ray literally money to allow her and her worthless piece of sh*t son to use his part of the house.

Whatever happens, hope Ray feels better soon. Sounds like Lucy's been a looser for a long time. She most likely won't change - neither will her son.

waiting

• Englishman
    Englishman

Latest development. Ray has decided that enough is enough and is moving into a flat (apartment, Jst2laws!) within the next few days, he is intent on divorcing Lucy on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour. Lucy is furious. Can't find where Ray is living now, but eventually spots him buying his fags in the Co-op. She has had his clothes in the car for days, so she throws them out onto the pavement next to the Co-op and yells at him through the door of the shop to get them. She then phones up Ron at the pub to tell him what she has done. Ron promptly bars her from entering the pub again, the second JW to be difellowshipped from a public house in 3 days. Ray considering bringing charges of assault against Lucy's son, it turns out that it was the next door neighbour who heard the attack and came and took Ray to the hospital. Englishman.
  • TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

This is quite appalling,I know Ray as well,he's a great guy.Hey Nova Scotia is a fantastic place,I have friends there,the only place this a*****e that did this to him can go is the middle of the Atlantic,with the aid of a baseball bat!.

Edited by - TruckerGB on 27 July 2002 19:55:44

• ballistic
    ballistic

A little off topic, but Englishman, when you hit the back button to ammend something and re-post, it lost the text formatting and sent the text 10 miles to the right hand side. What you do is edit the last post and split the text up by hitting enter at the end of each bit of line or by removing the coding.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I've run out of mouse mat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit