What Really Happened To Ray Last Sunday.

by Englishman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Last Sunday evening the following posters piled into the pub: Ballistic, Little Toe, Simon, Angharad, me, Her Ladyship, Latte, Celtic, Matty, Trucker GB, ISP, Jstlaws and Joy2bfree.

Many of us quickly became aware that some of the locals were feeling agitated because, it was rumoured, one of the regulars had been beaten up. Possibly, it was mooted, by someone who was connected to a local Kingdom Hall.

I have now spoken with the victim, named Ray. He is married to a JW lady, Lucy. The only problem for Ray is that Lucy was a DFd lady when he met her, upon marriage she legged it back into dub-dom as fast as her stiletto shoes could carry her. Ray has a dogs life with Lucy. Heres some background: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=12927&site=3

This is what happened. Lucy was having one of her interminable lambasts at Ray because he simply will not do as she wants, ie have a study, go to the KH, become a dubhubby. Ray's idea of associating with JWs is to sit with Dub in the Pub and get wrecked on Guinness. But now Lucy has some back-up from other quarters!

Her son from several marriages back is having a Bible study. Hes a baptism candidate! As you can imagine, Ray is not best pleased, and he finished up having a horrendous argument with Lucy about Bleedin jehovas takin over his life, with the upshot that Ray, once again, has moved out.

Last Sunday, the day of the BBQ, Ray was in need of some more clothes, so he decided to call back to his home whilst Lucy was out knocking on doors.

When he entered his old home, he was astonished to see that Lucys son had moved back home. What really galled Ray however, was that Lucys son was lying face down on the new settee that he had bought Lucy recently during a patch-up period. Not only that, Lucys boy had been drinking and had spilled beer all over the lounge carpet, and made a horrendous mess as well. Good baptism material, eh?

Ray immediately prodded the guy from slumber, and laid into him verbally, after all, he was still part owner of the house that was being treated so badly. What Ray didnt know was that the son had also been taking drugs, with the result that Lucys son then launched an astonishing physical attack on Ray. He hit him in the mouth, nutted him, and then, as Ray fell to the floor, gave him a savage kicking for good measure.

When Ray eventually recovered consciousness, the hospital confirmed that he had a number of broken ribs as the result of the assault.

Lucys son is 34. Ray is 61. Lucy's son is looking forward to being baptised at the next assembly.

Englishman.

Edited by - Englishman on 26 July 2002 11:58:15

Edited by - Englishman on 26 July 2002 12:1:15

Edited by - Englishman on 26 July 2002 12:3:24

Edited by - Englishman on 26 July 2002 12:13:23

Edited by - Englishman on 26 July 2002 12:15:47

Edited by - Englishman on 26 July 2002 12:24:13

Edited by - Englishman on 27 July 2002 9:57:28

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Lucys son was lying face down on the new settee that he had bought Lucy recently during a patch-up period. Not only that, Lucys boy had been drinking and had spilled beer all over the lounge carpet, and made a horrendous mess as well. Good baptism material, eh?

He'll be an elder before you know it. Heck, up until 1942, at least, he could've been President of the Society!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I knew something had happened,so thats what it was.

• Scully
    Scully

Perhaps Lucy's son's only hope of "salvation" (from the dubs, that is) is for Ray - who has "evidence" from the medical practitioners of the assault and battery he suffered at the hands of Lucy's son - is to file charges with the constabulary.

I wonder if he'd still qualify as "baptism material" then, with criminal charges against him....

Love, Scully

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey E-man,so the Sausage Lucy saga continues,LOL.I love these stories you share with us.Lucys kid has all the makings of an elder,I wonder who else he will abuse once he gets the power...OUTLAW

• Simon
    Simon

It's ok though ... they are god's chosen people so cannot really do any wrong however horribly they treat some non-believer who is going to die at armageddon anyway.

Poor Ray ... I wonder if he knows a few of us were ready to form a mob on his behalf?

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Poor Ray ... I wonder if he knows a few of us were ready to form a mob on his behalf?

Yes he does know that. He just asked if I would please put the event on the net so that others would know about it.

Englishman.

• roykaye
    roykaye

Does Ray have two-wirnesses to the incident? If he doesnt, he does not stand a ghost of a chance in preventing Lucy's son getting baptised. In fact with all these apostates around maybe the Borg is looking for people like Lucy's son to "reach out".

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just an additional note: Ron the landlord has conveyed our displeasure to Lucy's son and barred him from the pub.

Truly, for once, a case of justifiable shunning!...and it us apostates who are shunning a dub, well, well, who'd a thought it!

Englishman.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey E-man,after all you have been through with shunnig,this must make your day..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit