sweet fun thing for the ladies

by Incense_and_Peppermints 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

which Disney Princess

http://www.daydreamings.com/disney/index.html

You are a true bookworm and dream of a life better than the simple,
    quiet one you lead now. Your good looks can attract the town jerks,
    but you manage to ignore them most of the time.
    Sometimes you feel like you're surrounded by idiots.
    So what are you waiting for? You don't need your father to be kidnapped
    to get out and see the world. Although you can be stubborn, you're also very compassionate
    and see beyond people's facades.

ooh this one is actually pretty true. try it!

ICheck out the other Princesses!
    Ariel - Aurora - Belle - Cinderella - Esmeralda - Jane - Jasmine - Megara - Mulan - Pocahontas - Snow White

p.s. good night cath in oz. and vivamus. missed seeing you today. ~~~~~~~* (incense signing off)

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 26 July 2002 0:8:42

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I think I'll pass on this one. Somehow, finding out what kind of a Princess I am just doesn't appeal to me

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

You're Aurora!

You live in a dreamworld all your own. Perhaps you escape to this fantasyland to get away from your troubled past. Because of your preoccupied nature, you might ignore the well-meaning warnings of your parents or guardians. But remember that not all strange men in the forest are Prince Charmings, no matter how well they dance. A friend to animals (and who isn't?), you are especially fond of owls. (You're probably a Harry Potter fan as well.) Be careful that you don't sleep away your life waiting for true love's kiss.

Edited by - Dutchie on 26 July 2002 0:25:51

• songmistress
    songmistress

I'm Megara!

You are a quick-witted tough dame with a tongue of steel. This jaded, cynical outlook is your suit of armor worn to protect you from further hurt and mistreatment. You may have been burned in the past by a love. Though your history weighs on your mind, you still have a little bit of faith in love. Don't deny it, girlfriend! Let go of the past and move on, embracing life's possibilities. But being more optimistic doesn't mean you have to lose your wit or independence!

OK now for the question, since I am sorely lacking in my Disney education. Who is Megara???

Thanks for the topic Dutchie.

Blessings,

Song

• Nikita
    Nikita

Somehow, I knew it would be Belle!

Nikita

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

: sweet fun thing for the ladies

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Prisca
    Prisca

I'm a Belle too!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Okay, I am:

Jasmine!

You are one of the first Disney princesses to stand up for her rights as a woman. While you may NOT be a prize to be won, you are still quite the hottie, especially in that red harem girl outfit. Even when things may not seem the best at home, try to remember that running away from your problems solves little. You are easily tricked and manipulated, both by your enemies and people who love you. You have a special fondness for tigers.

Only trouble would be that I have blue eyes and am a blonde.....

Thanks Incense for the link. ( I was sound asleep while you where awake, timedifference )

Viv.

• kat7302
    kat7302

you are one of the 1st disney princesses to stand up for her rights as a woman. While you may NOT be a prize to be won, you are still quite the hottie, especially in that red harem outfit. Even when things may not seem the best at home, try to remember that running away from your problems solves little. You are easily tricked and manipulated both by your enemies and people who love you. You have a special fondness for tigers.

Actually, thats not a bad description..but how did they know about my red harem outfit?????? I do have a history of running away..especially from home! a fondness for tigers??ggggggrrrrrrrrr !

• Sirona
    Sirona

I am Jane!
    Which Disney Princess are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit