sweet fun thing for the ladies

by Incense_and_Peppermints 22 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

You're Pocahontas!

You feel a deep, spiritual connection with the earth and animals. While you fight against things as serious as oppressive invaders threatening your people's entire culture and way of life, you're still a young woman with a sense of humor, reflected in your choice of the mischevious raccoon for a pet. What you admire in a man are very noble qualities -- understanding and tolerance. You could never get along with someone who thought they owned the earth and were free to use it as they chose and not take care of it. You value life in all its forms. Although you're the Disneyfied version of the real-life Pocahontas, you're still a good person with high moral fiber and a big heart, and a wonderful role model for everyone.

I guees I am the free spirit.

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

You're Pocahontas!

You feel a deep, spiritual connection with the earth and animals. While you fight against things as serious as oppressive invaders threatening your people's entire culture and way of life, you're still a young woman with a sense of humor, reflected in your choice of the mischevious raccoon for a pet. What you admire in a man are very noble qualities -- understanding and tolerance. You could never get along with someone who thought they owned the earth and were free to use it as they chose and not take care of it. You value life in all its forms. Although you're the Disneyfied version of the real-life Pocahontas, you're still a good person with high moral fiber and a big heart, and a wonderful role model for everyone.

Edited by - jaccilynn on 26 July 2002 9:50:6

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Hmmm..........think I may change my name for a day! Instead of "MOM" I will make the kids call me Aurora!

Edited by - scootergirl on 26 July 2002 9:58:0

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

You're Belle!

You are a true bookworm and dream of a life better than the simple, quiet one you lead now. Your good looks can attract the town jerks, but you manage to ignore them most of the time. Sometimes you feel like you're surrounded by idiots. So what are you waiting for? You don't need your father to be kidnapped to get out and see the world. Although you can be stubborn, you're also very compassionate and see beyond people's faades.

ps. LOL @ sixofnine :P

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Just my luck, my daughter will probably be whatever category does "need your father to be kidnapped to get out and see the world."

Proactive little welp! I'll need bodyguards!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Aww, come on Red, explore your inner female self. I would, but I'm short of time.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

You're Belle!

You are a true bookworm and dream of a life better than the simple, quiet one you lead now. Your good looks can attract the town jerks, but you manage to ignore them most of the time. Sometimes you feel like you're surrounded by idiots. So what are you waiting for? You don't need your father to be kidnapped to get out and see the world. Although you can be stubborn, you're also very compassionate and see beyond people's faades.

Oddly enough that's my favorite Disney movie. Maybe because she's not depending on some prince charming to save her. She's fiesty enough to do it on her own. Just like me.

Shimmer

(back from a short break from here)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

You're Pocahontas!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

""

HA! I knew it!!

Ever since I was a little tyke I always pretended to be Sleeping Beauty. I still love naps too...dunno about the beauty part tho, oh well...

Yeah I think I may have cheated tho...hahaha!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

You're Megara!

You are a quick-witted tough dame with a tongue of steel. This jaded, cynical outlook is your suit of armor worn to protect you from further hurt and mistreatment. You may have been burned in the past by a love. Though your history weighs on your mind, you still have a little bit of faith in love. Don't deny it, girlfriend! Let go of the past and move on, embracing life's possibilities. But being more optimistic doesn't mean you have to lose your wit or independence!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit