what flavour are you? :p

by FreeRangeChicken 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Believe it or not, but I am:

Hot hot! I am Curry Flavoured.

I have a spicy personality. If you can take the heat, you'll love me, if not, I'll probably make you cry. I am not for the faint-hearted.

Yeah, I like this quiz.

Viv.

Edited by - Vivamus on 26 July 2002 3:17:7

• puzzled
    puzzled

What Flavour Are You? I am sweet, like Sugar.I am sweet, like Sugar.

I am all sweetness and light; fluffy bunnies and dancing fairies; happiness and joy. Too much of me will make you sick.

(If you were not Sugar you would be Vanilla.)

What Flavour Are You? I am Vanilla Flavoured.I am Vanilla Flavoured.

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society.

Edited by - puzzled on 26 July 2002 4:54:52

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I wanted to be vanilla

• SYN
    SYN

I taste like Tequila. You can never remember what I tasted like afterwards.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

What Flavour Are You? Hot hot! I am Curry Flavoured.Hot hot! I am Curry Flavoured.

I have a spicy personality. If you can take the heat, you'll love me, if not, I'll probably make you cry. I am not for the faint-hearted.

and my alternative was.....

What Flavour Are You? I am Chocolate Flavoured.I am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.

WOW---both of those fit me.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I taste like bread also. If not bread then I would taste like a tomato.

The funny thing is that they are two of my favorite things to eat. What a fun quiz. I will have to have hubby take it and see what he is.

Leslie

• 13th_apostate
    13th_apostate

hm. apparently I am peanut butter or tea. eh. i think I need a third and fourth opinion.

*looks around*

ok, who wants to taste me??

:p

will

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

I am Bread..white, doughy and without substance.

Alternate...Vanilla

Free

• zev
    zev

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Peanut Butter.I taste like Peanut Butter.

I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.

(If you were not Peanut Butter you would be Sugar.)

boy if that dont fit me to a tee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit