what flavour are you? :p

by FreeRangeChicken 28 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeRangeChicken
    FreeRangeChicken

What Flavour Are You? Hmmm... Tastes like Chicken.Hmmm... Tastes like Chicken.

Am I chicken? Am I a frog? Am I human? All unfamiliar meats taste like chicken, and that's what I am, an unfamiliar meat.

well, what did you expect? that, and menthol:

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Menthol.I taste like Menthol.

I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste.

what flavour are you?

you can take this quiz http://quiz.ravenblack.net/flavour.pl or cheat and select one of the following:

Don't like either of your given flavours? Feel free to choose another. Nobody will know you're a big stinking cheat.
    Lemon
    Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Nuclear Waste
    Almond
    Coffee
    Tea
    Tomato
    Alcohol
    Death
    Beef
    Curry
    Gasoline
    Smoke
    Bread
    Sugar
    Pine
    Marmite
    Peanut Butter
    Chicken

This Taste Test was created by RavenBlack . It is entirely in fun. Don't think you have special powers just because the test tells you so. It is not serious, and not to be taken internally. So don't.

• The Devil
    The Devil

What Flavour Are You? I taste of Death.I taste of Death.

Doesn't everyone want a taste of death? Well they should. Most people deserve death. Keep away from me unless you think you're better than that. I probably won't like you.

Well I suppose that fits.

Lucifer

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Huh.

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
    <A HREF=" BORDER=0 ALIGN="LEFT" WIDTH=100 HEIGHT=100 SRC="" ALT="What Flavour Are You? Cor blimey, I taste like Tea." /></A>Cor blimey, I taste like <B>Tea</B>.<BR /><BR />
    I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain. <A HREF="What'> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/flavour.pl">What Flavour Are You?</A>
    </TD></TR></TABLE>

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

What Flavour Are You? I taste of Death.I taste of Death.

Doesn't everyone want a taste of death? Well they should. Most people deserve death. Keep away from me unless you think you're better than that. I probably won't like you.I taste like Nuclear Waste. Delicious.

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Nuclear Waste. Delicious.I taste like Nuclear Waste. Delicious.

Tasting like nuclear waste is a good thing - nothing bites me, nothing eats me, few things even touch me. I appreciate the solitude my harsh exterior brings.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I taste like Bread.

I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking.

(If you were not Bread you would be Tea.)

I think I would rather taste like downy chicken!

Beck

• kat7302
    kat7302

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show me warmth and I soon melt!

What can I say guys...thats so me! I didnt even need to cheat either! Im an aphrodisiac, must remember to tell the boyf that next time he has a headache!

my alternative was

I am bitter and twisted. Expect from me acerbic humour and sharp commentary. While I may seem nasty at first, Im actually quite good company if I like you, so long as you dont mind a bit of cutting-to-the-chase.
    Sadly that is also me........god that quiz was good, my humour is very very sharp and often leaves a nasty taste in the mouth!

Edited by - kat7302 on 25 July 2002 21:3:10

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

This is REALLY me... not the death and toxic waste stuff

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Peanut Butter.I taste like Peanut Butter.

I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.

and this is my alternative although right now i feel like breaking things wonder if faking like everything is cool works? i don't think it does cause i am a bad actress

What Flavour Are You? I am sweet, like Sugar.I am sweet, like Sugar.

I am all sweetness and light; fluffy bunnies and dancing fairies; happiness and joy. Too much of me will make you sick.

Edited by - MrMoe on 25 July 2002 21:9:5

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Beck, I taste like bread too, or so I'm told. If not bread, then I would be vanilla, LOL

I don't know if any of that is good or bad

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• Carmel
    Carmel

I taste like mushrooms sauteed in butter! Probably from living in this dam cave so long!

nobats

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Vanilla, please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit