what flavour are you? :p

by FreeRangeChicken 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

My results:

I am Chocolate Flavoured. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard (or VERY HARD depending on how you take the context of the sentence [>:)] ) but show warmth and I soon melt.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

What Flavour Are You? I am sweet, like Sugar.I am sweet, like Sugar.

I am all sweetness and light; fluffy bunnies and dancing fairies; happiness and joy. Too much of me will make you sick.

How funny!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

I think I would rather taste like downy chicken!

i would rather taste like chocolate. but at least i'm minty fresh

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I am vanilla. I love doing these little quiz questions.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Dakota

Together you and I could make a sandwhich...who wants to be in the middle??? LOL

Beck

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Hmmm Lemon Flavoured.

I am bitter and twisted. Expect from me acerbic humour and sharp commentary. While I may seem nasty at first, I'm actually quite good company if I like you, so long as you don't mind a bit of cutting to the chase.

Who, little ole me????

Trot

P.S. How did I get this full all in a quote? I give up.

Edited by - Trotafox on 26 July 2002 1:16:30

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Peanut Butter.taste like Peanut Butter.

I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.

(If you were not Peanut Butter you would be Sugar.)

Edited by - plmkrzy on 26 July 2002 1:16:9

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

DONT LAUGH But has anyone ever tried peanut butter in soup? With a good tomatoe and beef broth?

It's delicious! HAhahahahaha

• jgnat
    jgnat

Buzz buzz, I am Coffee flavoured.

I am popular in the workplace, even though I am often bitter. I am energetic to the point of being frenetic; buzz buzz, out of my way. I tend to overwork myself and need periods of recovery time.

Which explains my obsession with this website this week.

• jelly
    jelly

<TABLE BORDER=0><TR><TD>
    <A HREF=" BORDER=0 ALIGN="LEFT" WIDTH=100 HEIGHT=100 SRC="" ALT="What Flavour Are You? I taste like Beef." /></A>I taste like <B>Beef</B>.<BR /><BR />
    I taste like beef. I'm probably made of beef. You are what you eat, they say, and if the title didn't mean something else, I would be a beefeater. I think red meat is good for you. Puts hair on your chest. <A HREF="What'> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/flavour.pl">What Flavour Are You?</A>
    </TD></TR></TABLE>

If you saw me you would realize how amazingly accurate this is.

Jelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit