Ecce Homo -- John 19:5

by rabotnik 41 Replies latest social relationships

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

to logi,

Question

What is your purpose in asking this question?

Subi dura a rudibus

• larc
    larc

Logical,

How sinful are your sins? Are your suicidal thoughts more or less sinful than anyone else? I always thought that fundies like yourself considered this to be a major sin. How about your hate filled statements to us after all we showed you was kindness. You never did apologize. You errased your rant to us from the record, but our comments to you are still there as proof of your sin.

• logical
    logical

Or how natural is animal sex?

NOT AT ALL

Children are not developed for sexual procreation, and animals are not developed for a human to procreate with.

JUST LIKE MEN ARE NOT MADE FOR MEN TO HAVE SEX WITH, AND THE SAME GOES FOR WOMEN!

There is NO right way of being homosexual, it is NOT natural, it is sick

Larc, are you a bigger W**ker than everyone else on this forum? You sure are at the top of the (very long) list

• larc
    larc

Hey log,

Thank you for puting me at the top of that long list. I feel very honered to have such a place. I know I am in good company. Thanks again!

• mommy
    mommy

Larc,
    I just want to say here that I enjoy your posts and the open mindedness you have, So you are on top of my list too
    Rabotinik,
    There have been too many people who finally get to the point of expressing themselves and openly admitting they are homosexual, only to be shot down time and time again. People feel well if he is willing to have sex with another man he is willing to have sex with anyone or anything...this is obviously someone with a very shallow mind. So knowing the abuse that you will be given when you decide to let others know is a good reason to have a strong backbone ready for the firing squad, you seem to have this. I wish you the best of luck.
    I too have been "shot down" for living with my boyfriend, and not being married to him. I found that this was very natural for me, even if others called me a fornicator. I myself would find it very UNnatural to live the rest of my life with a man and not be sexually satisfied. I enjoyed your quote about finding peace and there God would be. I too live by this rule, and refuse to live in fear or guilt again. God created me and I am hapy as one of his children he can see our hearts...Noone else can.
    Again God bless,
    wendy

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

My, my, my logi-

Your self-appointed appellation is revealing itself to be a grand misnomer! If you want, I could help you pick a new one?

For someone who calls himself logical -- well, my dear brother, better go back to the dictionary. You should know that all questions contain not only content but intent. Your intent has become quite transparent. It makes your questions selfishly manipulating and rhetorical. Truly unworthy of a response.

Your logic in these last few posts is blatantly illogical and has holes big enough to fly a 747 through. According to your logic: since most pedophiles are heterosexual -- heterosexuality is not natural. I certainly disagree with that!

Also, logi-, it is very bad form for someone who purports to be "logical" to resort to an ad hominem attack on larc. Name calling? Now really!

Logi-, you express a great negative intensity when it comes to the subject of homosexuality. And you know what psychologists say that means: "Repressed, latent homosexuals squeel the loudest." Is there anything you want to share with your friends here on the board?

Come out, come out -- wherever you are.

Big loves and kisses to you buddy! (Of course, in the manner of Paul.)

Subi dura a rudibus

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

To Mommy (Wendy) and larc,

I appreciated your responses deeply. It is obvious, both of you have had journeys of transformation in your own special ways. Yes, despite life's ever present brutality -- beauty is abundant.

Thanks again (and I have to be leaving for the day ... so will check in latter this evening (West Coast Pacific Time).

Subi dura a rudibus

• logical
    logical

If only we were under the mosaic law, then you would be PUT TO DEATH for your homosexuality. THAT EXPLAINS THE SERIOUSNESS AND SICKNESS OF IT!

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

Wow! Guess I'm just lucky! *phew!*

Subi dura a rudibus

• larc
    larc

Old Testemant Law,

I guess the younger ones today are very lucky. In the old days, they would have been killed for mocking the older ones, even if they thought the older ones were wrong. Praise the Lord for the modern era!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit