Christians not knowing the Bible

by Viviane 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Good point Terry, that could save us all a lot of time when confronting so much CD

Viviane this experience will surely make it to this years apostate Year Book... Praise Zeus!

• DJS
    DJS

Viv,

I'm on vacation in CA (Big Sur, Monterrey), which I believe is your lovely state. I've ignored this site as a result but your girl on girl created a disturbance in the force. It also caused a disruption in that Star Wars Lucas Jedi Knight thing-ey.

We could trade stories, you and i. Simon would kill us. We would die with smiles on our faces.

You all keep this thread alive until my return. It's a keeper. Like Viv.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You're a strange one Viv

Thank you.

The only strange thing is that are not more Vivs.
    The World would be a far better place if there were.

Thank you, Phizzy.

Viviane this experience will surely make it to this years apostate Year Book... Praise Zeus!

Penthouse Letters at the very least, I hope!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A very enjoyable thread! Thanks, everyone!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is one of those threads that I enjoy reading but don't comment much on. In fact, this comment is not helpful.

Viv - I enjoy reading your comments. Very punchy. So. I hereby award you the Brit order of the Unky Punky safety pin award.

Mind 'ow ya go gav'nar.

• done4good
    done4good

Great thread.

If Christians knew the bible they would either stop believing or double down. That is the nature of cognitive dissonance. It is not just for JWs...

Btw, don't ever tell a person under CD that are are experiencing it...It will really piss them off, if they understand what it is!

Viv, I am glad I am with you on this subject...I know I would not want to debate you!

d4g

• Clambake
    Clambake

Let’s just for fun review what Viviane said.

1. Christians don’t know the bible ( we know there is a group of people out there who really know the bible ).

2. She claims we are still under the law of moses ( I think ) according to the bible. The law of Christ didn’t replace the old convanent. I wonder if there is a certain group we can benefit though there association by this so called new covenant.

Again I must state I am not exactly sure what her theological stance of what the old covenant and new covenant are . It’s almost like she is trying bambozal us with all kinds of fancy jibbler jabber. Wonder who else tries that trick.

Repressed much ?? You can take the dub out of the hall but it is harder to take the hall out dub
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    1. Christians don’t know the bible ( we know there is a group of people out there who really know the bible ).

Nope, never said that. Try again.

She claims we are still under the law of moses ( I think ) according to the bible.

The law of Christ didn’t replace the old convanent.

Again I must state I am not exactly sure what her theological stance of what the old covenant and new covenant are . It’s almost like she is trying bambozal us with all kinds of fancy jibbler jabber.

Sorry, I didn't mean to bamboozle you. I was just relating a funny story, sorry if it hit a nerve or described you exactly.

Repressed much ?? You can take the dub out of the hall but it is harder to take the hall out dub

Repressed? Jdub? What in the world are you talking about? Are you even trying to use your words or make a cogent thought?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Clambake missed the whole freaking point this was about touching boob, and most importantly the willingness to cheapen oneself and leave dignity at the door just in order to get people to stop talking about the damn bible.

that is the moral of the story.

boobs...

• Heaven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit