We Disassociated Ourselves Tonite!!!

by LyinEyes 45 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

LOL@Bugs... it's not the boudin; must be the humidity... whatever it is, it's a good thing

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Good for you LE & WT....when I DA'ed myself it was followed with despair and pain. I'm so glad you don't have to go through this, and I will think of you all this xmas

Beck

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

To Dede and Denny,

Congratulations on your courageous stand.

Enjoy Freedom's Road!!!!!!!!!

From Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Thanks for all the replys, and thanks to you all we don't feel alone. When we first came to this site, we felt we finally found a place that we belonged. That was made even more clear to us tonight. I am overwhelmed by the love and support shown by all of you .... I honestly can't express how wonderful I feel. I am so looking forward to meeting some of you in Dallas, and we hope to make more Apostofest in the fall, even if we have to travel . You are our real brothers and sisters, and we will always be here to support you all, and any new ones that need a helping hand as we did.

For all of you who are concerned about the smoking issue and our health , thank you. I made another post about that , it explains it a little more.

Hugs, Dede and Denny

• castyurcare
    castyurcare

CONGRATULATIONS DEDE AND DENNY!

One of the most exciting aspects of your d/a is the fact that you did it TOGETHER! You have an "in house" support system which means so much! That will strengthen your marriage and give your children the security they need! Good Job! Go Forward------------------------>

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Not sure which is worse - smoking or Christmas.

Never went back to either when I walked away. Used to smoke weed a lot and used to celebrate Christmas before I got involved with JWs. Never felt comfortable with either.

I'd say drop both myself and find a new way to live.

Christmas to me is as much a bind and burden as any other ritual that society throws our way.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Well done!

The point is, now you can decide for YOURSELVES if you want to smoke or not!

That always irked me about the WBTS, the way all its followers were treated like children instead of adults. 'Mother' knows best.

Hugs,
    Dean

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

YAY!!

Its just a bummer that you can only do it once. Id like to do it every week just to take up their time.

Anyway.. I got other plans, soon as I get a digital camera I plan on going to the doors WITH the turkeys and filming it all live for the amusement of JW com.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Its just a bummer that you can only do it once.

Thats not always the case.

Remember I did it twice.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

PLUM as USUAL you are the EXCEPTION to every RULE.

(but I wouldnt have you any other way)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit