We Disassociated Ourselves Tonite!!!

by LyinEyes 45 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Local elder called tonite, with a witness on the phone to ask if it is true we were smoking ? We said yes, and we know who told on us. It was a MS who was at the club just last week with another woman, not his wife of course, while she was at the meeting. He even toasted us and said he would be out in service the next day with a hangover. He must have confessed to his own sins and felt the need to tell on us. He was smoking too, one of my cigs, figured he would tell sooner or later.

Wild Turkey told them that he disassociates himself from the WTBS and not Jehovah and not the friends and even told them how he wanted it to be said. I got on the phone and said I want to be disassociated too. I just put my hands on my face and waited to fall apart............... I didnt.

I feel like I have been d/a for awhile now. I will not miss anyone not speaking to me and I dont care what they think anymore. I expected to be sad, angry or something, I don't feel anything but relief. I knew this was coming, I mean we have been smoking and drinking , and of course doubting to the elders a year ago about the org. I wanted them to find out, I was tired of hiding a cig , if I was in my own yard, tired of them showing up. So now we are free, and it is ok. This just happened maybe 15 mins ago. I called my sister and she was supportive since she has been d/a for 2 yrs.

My mother in law called and I told her since she was a JW , she couldnt talk to me anymore I am d/a ,, she laughed and it wont be long before she follows suit. We are actually joking about it.

Oh my youngest son, just came up to me and asked if we can celebrate Xmas this year,,,,,,,,,,,,I told him we are gonna have the biggest damn tree you ever have seen, presents, and lights outside. He kissed me and put his arms around me and just smiled and said he is so happy , cant wait until xmas. He just said ,he wanted this day to happen, and he is just 7 yrs old. I think we will go out and celebrate tomorrow.

We are free , free at last. Thanks for all of your support, I dont know if it would be this easy for me to walk away with out your friendship.

With hugs and love , from fellow disassociated apostates, LyinEyes (Dede) and Wild Turkey(Denny)

• freeman
    freeman

Wow, I love to hear happy endings...Best wishes to you in your new REAL life.

Freeman

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Way to go you two!

Welcome to the club!

kkluv

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Dede and Denny, you two are my heros! What courage of conviction. My hat is off to the two of you and I wish you and your family peace!

• anewlife
    anewlife

(((((((Lying Eyes & Wild Turkey))))))

Way to go! Welcome to new found freedom!! Just the joy of not constantly looking over your shoulder to see who might see you is freedom!

I love the Xmas remark about the biggest damn tree ever...My sons and I had the biggest damn tree ever this last December....in fact, it touched the ceiling enough to where it bent a little. We were so proud of it, we left it that way!

Enjoy your new life!

Cheryl

• Gopher
    Gopher

(((DeDe and Denny)))

Congratulations on your move! Doesn't it feel good to act in harmony with your conscience?

Now the J-dubs can't bother you any more...That's the big advantage to the DF/DA status!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

~*~ congratulations!~*~

i'm so happy for you, your husband and son (especially about christmas!), and your mother-in-law too! i hope she follows you soon.

(i'm smiling like an idiot)

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

(((((dede, denny and family)))))

welcome to the club :) love you guys

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((( LE and WT and little one))))))))

Hopefully you will have less stress now, not livivng the double life and for all you know that tattle-tale MS might be joining you.

I am especially happy for the little one. Merry Christmas in advance to the whole apostate lot of you.

Love and hugs at ya...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Cool! Feels like a weight lifted?

Now stop smoking. There's nothing to rebel against.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit