Salty Streaks

by joannadandy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

..ohhh, and joannadandy....I hope whatever it is that is making you want to cry, gets better for ya!!

((((hugs))))

Bona

• Nikita
    Nikita

Just like Dutchie, I can't hide it no matter how hard I try!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I may well up with tears and such, but don't actually cry. Like others, as a child, if I shed a tear, I got beat some more.

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Libra thank you, I really appreciated what you had to say. (Might have known a Libra would have the perfect words at the perfect time)

Thank you to you too Bona, frankly I think I am just in a funk of late and shall recover soon...damn hormones...lol

I guess I was just frustrated because I felt like crying was letting this person get the upper hand. ANd that this person had no right to make me cry, and then it bothered me even more that I gave a damn what this person says or does to me. Which is stupid, but then again most emotions do seem silly after the fact and at a further inspection.

Anyway thank you all for your posts, and it's good to see there are other cry babies out there...hee hee!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Most of my life I have been very sensitive, I can't prevent myself from crying, I cry when I am happy, when I sad, when I am watching animals, and when I see new life, watching baby kittens being born and when squirrel and chipmunks play on our front lawn. I cry when I see the saddnes of the world and the tears of children and adults who are hungry. I cry at aged seniors trying to get about. I cry for those sick in the hospital. I can't help myself that is just how I am. No one else is like this in my entire family. When my husband and I drive down a road and I see dead animals I start crying. When I see the police at an accident site I cry for the victims. When I see a wedding I cry with tears of joy. I'd rather cry these tears than any other kind. Some times I look at my husband and go to the bathroom and cry and feel how blessed I am that I have had a second chance at happiness. I cry everytime i see my son and thank God he survived meningitis and I cry with joy that he has always brought me all the joy a mother could have in a live time. I cry for the silentlambs and those who are being abused and who have been abused.

Ruby Tuesday.................I cry for you because you were not allowed to cry.(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs and kisses))))))))))))))))))))))))

Crying is the greatest thing for my well being and it keeps me sane and I know when I cry that I am alive and can enjoy life to the fullest for another day.

Perhaps one day I may meet up with any one of you and just for a brief moment tears will flow down my cheeks, because I will remember everything I have read about you in this discussion board and will be delighted with happiness that we will share a brief moment in time.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

ahhh orange! *hugs*

*whips out the Kleenex*

• not interested
    not interested

Jo,

I only cry when my beer is empty, and when i had to ride in your mimi-van...............lol

(((((((((((((((Jo)))))))))))))))

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

(((jo)))

it was that shitload of mcnuggets that sent you over the edge, wasn't it??? heehee

on a more serious note.........there are so many variables as to what makes me cry, who i will allow to see me cry, etc. generally if i'm far too emotionally involved, can't remove myself from the situation--i will cry, and it's like it's totally beyond my control. the weirdest feeling i've ever had.

hope you come out of your funk soon my dear friend. whom else will i have to go short bus cruising with??!? love ya.

beck

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Not Interested-I think this one sentence may have single handedly pulled me out of my funk...

and when i had to ride in your mimi-van
    Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...*hugs* thanks you for that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit