Jimmie's or Spinkle's - Which? (WT 10/15/02)

by Mister Biggs 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Sprinkles for me. The multi-colored ones! Yummy!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here in Canada I call them sprinkles. We jimmy a lock.

And I must say a very balanced and well-researched article. I do hope this will not be the last one.

• anglise
    anglise

Have to disagree

here in the UK we call the coloured ones "hundreds and thousands" and the chocolate ones "vermicelli" or generically "sugar strands".

Hope this serves to thoroughly confuse the issue lol

Anglise

• flower
    flower

OMG I'm sittin here laughin so hard I have tears....people at work are gonna think I'm crazy. How do you come up with this stuff LOL..this is a CLASSIC!

Edited by - flower on 23 July 2002 10:54:57

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

badwillie- I don't work in the Writing Committee but someone we know works in the Art Department. Care to guess who?

• HomebutHiding
    HomebutHiding

Jim: When you ask for the sprinkly jimmy things, I hope you remember to say, "Please!" HbH

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

But yet there is ANOTHER name for these, "chocolate shot"!!! My mother always called them that, "chocolate shot"!

I don't ever remember any odd looks from the people taking our ice cream orders when she said this, so it must have been a term they were used to hearing, LOL!

Hugs,

Annie

• Valis
    Valis

Dear reader...thank you for your concern in regards the delicate subject of unchaste delicasies. Jimmie sprinkles are unwholesome, spiritually unclean, and should only be dealt with within the bounds of fast food matrimony. As well, one should refrain from dealings with finger baskets, Dilly bars, foot longs and all manner of corn dog so as to remain clean in the eyes of your loving provider, the dry cleaner. . Love and blessings from the faithless and indiscrete slave.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "dam I'm hungry for DQ now!" class..

• more2C
    more2C

Growing up in Upstate NY, we called them chocolate covered ants. Now that I'm living in Massachusetts, I call them sprinkles.

more2C

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I always thought they were Fairy Farts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit