Names of so-called conspirators

by Guest 77 41 Replies latest jw friends

• 4skins
    4skins

Hi Guest 77,

I was neither attempting to invalidate you nor was it my intent to criticise your post. Forgive me if it appeared that way. I had simply supposed that Mr.Franz could not give a straightforward answer to anybody's query,'Was Russell a KT or Mason'. I am proposing that (i)Mr Franz suspects there is another level of WTS involvement in an agenda not generally known and (ii) he may not be willing to identify any person or persons that he suspects of holding clandestine agendas, either for fear of reprisal or for a more prudent reason--he doesn't want to tarnish his reputation by making outlandish claims which he cannot substantiate with evidences. I would suggest that Russell was not simply a KT, but like many religionists of his day, an agent of The Brotherhood. When Russell opened shop he did so as an unincorporated association with the banker Conley in 1979/81 period; Russell was secretary and Conley was President. What possesses a man to then incorporate, which he did in 1884, for an ostensibly honest, Christian agenda? If apostolic period Christians had no need of corporations why would later Christians? In practise, corporations are shields and provide personal protection from lawsuits and prying eyes. Also, was Conley the route for banker financing of Russell's corporation?

My source of information is myraid. However, I have validated certain items with a fellow who posts on channel c; he trades under the name of fatjack and in his EARLIER posts he included his e.mail address, which I notice he no longer includes. I believe he may communicate with you if you contact him. If you desire to do so and cannot locate his e.mail address let me know on a subsequent post here and I will contact him with an enquiry.

Is your research motivated by a desire to understand the Revelation?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

4skins, I did not take your post as criticism. Yes, I would be interested in contacting your source.

What's my interest? Understanding other views.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit