JW response to 23,720

by ChristianObserver 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Again Mr.Bowen has not lied. Mr. Bowen has reported exactly what insiders have provided to him.

The Watchtower has now for the first time admited to the database. The only thing that WTS has stated as an opinion and not fact is that the figure does not represent the total number in the USA. Both the WTS and Mr. Bowen fully agree with each other on this fact.

Fred,

I am still waiting for a response as to why you support Fitzwater, Belinze and others who have gone to jail but remain either elders or Witnesses in good standing. It is said that people who support convicted pedophiles aren't much better than Pedophile themselves and I can't believe you would support such men to remain JWs in good standing. Even "Bobby" (aka You Know) has gone that far and then some. When are you going to admit it?

hawk

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

HAWKAW,

Don't tell me that you was one of his sources?

• tkmmorgan
    tkmmorgan
    Why do you not rather let yourselves be wronged? Why do you not rather let yourselves be defrauded?"

Thanks Hawk, now I know what the JW's are doing! They are letting themselves be wronged and defrauded by the GB! They really know what is going on but it's a decision they make for the good of mankind so that we won't be stumbled by these morons.

Paul referred to them as "unrighteous men." Were Christians to take their disputes before such men, they would be putting in as judges men whom the congregation looked down upon as lacking integrity.

If someone wronged or defrauded me, wouldn't that person be an unrighteous man lacking integrity?

Then, too, in taking matters before unbelievers for judgment, they would, in effect, be saying that no one in the congregation had the wisdom to judge "matters of this life" among Christians.

Maybe that is exactly what they were trying to say.

As outsiders would be led to believe that Christians were no different from other people in being unable to settle differences

Well what do you know? JW's aren't any different from the rest of us, they just try to deny it and cover it up instead of dealing with it.

But differences of this nature ought to be settled within the congregation, for Gods Word provides the needed guidelines

What does the Bible say about child abuse? I sort of remember something to do with a millstone being attached and the introduction of a large body of water. Sounds good to me! Wonder if the WTBTS will get around to dispensing God's justice for this since they are so eager to pass it around in the case of say, disagreeing with them?

Thus, for example, one who defrauded his Christian brother or who failed to provide materially for his wife and children would find himself outside the congregation if he did not repent

So you can destroy the innocence and life of a child and you'll just find yourself outside the congregation? If they even do anything. Unless of course you tell an elder your sorry and it won't happen again then all is forgiven. Excuse me, the thought of this being accepted by people who can lay claim to even one functioning brain cell is making me ill. If reading Fredhall's posts is any indication they can't even claim that though.

But this does not create adverse publicity or bring reproach upon the congregation. In handling such legal matters that would not affect the congregation adversely, Christians can be governed by what they consider to be best under the circumstances.

Amazing how the good of the organization is always considered first. I think that is a principle companies use called acceptable loss. Who cares how many lives are destroyed as long as the organization isn't cast in a bad light.

However, if any member of the Christian congregation, without regard for the effect of his action on the good name of the congregation, ignores the counsel from Gods Word on this matter, such one would not be "free from accusation" as a Christian. He would not be one who has "a fine testimony from people on the outside" of the congregation. (Titus 1:6; 1 Tim. 3:7) He surely would not be an example for others to imitate, so this would affect the privileges that he might have in the congregation

What senseless drivel. So the one who has been wronged or defrauded is to be punished for seeking redress? How insane! Then again what do you lose? "...privileges that he might have in the congregation."? Ohhhh maaannn! They are taking the mics away from me again! Whatever shall I do with myself now?

Just my 2c

Todd

Edited by - tkmmorgan on 23 July 2002 17:35:47

Edited by - tkmmorgan on 23 July 2002 17:48:1

• worf
    worf

Fredhall,

The list of 23,720 dirty scum jw pedophiles is definitely true. This was told to me by a high ranking jw official who served as troubleshooter for the borg, co, do, assembly overseer, elder and who knows all of the gb and the jw officials who live in the glass house known as the wts which will soon be shattered into countless pieces.

And those responsible for covering up all of these disgusting crimes, will be behind bars getting their asses whipped in the same manner as the sleeze belize.

You need to advise your boy jaracz to get his mouth and his ass ready for his new life.

Worf ( Warrior Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit