Little things in life that make you smile/happy

by Cappuccino OC 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Edited by - cassiline on 22 July 2002 20:34:51

• Gopher
    Gopher

Cassi,

We're seeing a red "x" where the picture should be. You see your pic because it's stored on your hard (C:) drive.

You need to somehow upload this picture to a place like www.strike9.com so that we can all share in seeing it.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Above is Alex my two year old.

Thanks Gopher............ I had it on MSN pictures and thought the link was stored but it came off my c drive anyway. hummm

My scanner is being difficult more pics to follow..

Edited to add Gopher your baby is a cutie pie!!!

Edited by - cassiline on 22 July 2002 20:49:37

• larc
    larc

Oh, there are so many, I don't want to bore you. Seeing my ten year old grandaughter in a swimming meet and doing very well. Seeing my one year old grandson show signs of great intelligence and aptitude. Seeing my three tomatoe plants growing well in my back yard. Seeing our two kittens that we have had for a month, grow and prosper and come to love us. As I said, I could go on and on, but that is enough for now. Well, not quite yet, enjoying the good people I have met here.

• songmistress
    songmistress

FYI, I am in the Pacific Northwest also.

What makes me smile these days is my 21/2 year old granddaughter. There is just something really special about her. I love to watch her as she discovers life around her. I find that I need my Bailey fix every couple of weeks.

Another thing that makes me smile, is not being subject to the rules of the WTS anymore. I now have decent self-esteem which makes smiling all the more possible. Knowing that I am in charge of my life :D

Blessings

Song

• beepers
    beepers

My 2 year old daughter, when she tells me-LUV YOU MOMMY. The thought that my son will be here in just over 2 months, really makes me smile.[:) ]

Amy

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

This is also much happiness:

SPECIFICATIONS
    • Series II 4-string fretted, 6-string fretless doubleneck bass
    • Maple inlaid fretlines
    • Burl Maple top and back laminates
    • Walnut core
    • Custom body shape: Standard Stinger Omega on 4-string, Standard Heart Omega on 6-string
      • note: keep body as small as possible while retaining character of regular body
    • Custom inlays: 6 cherubs and 9 stars on 4-string, wings on 6-string, "Pearl of Angel" on 6-string peghead
    • Green side LEDs and front LEDs on both necks with 4 operation switches
    • Wooden pickup covers. Rosewood, Maple, and Satinwood for single coils, Mahogany and Walnut for humcancellers
    • Goldplated hardware
    • Purpleheart veneer at boundry of each neck and body joint
    • Complete Series II electronics for each neck with concentric controls and wooden knobs
    • Anvil case with built in casters

Total retail price $27,000.00

Edited by - pomegranate on 23 July 2002 11:20:31

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

summer rain.....

my kitten Onyx....

picnics.....

climbing a good tree...

ps--very nice pom---can you play it?

• zev
    zev
    Little things in life that make you smile/happy...

that bring a smile to my face, heart, mind and soul, and mean so much to me. the smile on Gwens face when i come home from work. when she reaches over and takes my hand in hers while we are driving someplace, or just sitting together watching tv.. the nice conversations we have together, just talking about anything and everything.

Edited by - zev on 23 July 2002 12:36:39

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Thanks TEEJAy for the site from Feb 14th.

My Daughter was born on Feb 14th.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit