Man, after all, creates gods in his own image.

by Bleep 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Crazy151drinker wrote,"Well the WT did predict that the world was going to end in 1975, how accurate is that???"

The Watchtower library wrote, "If astrologers and scientists cannot foresee with any certainty what is going to happen, does that mean that it is impossible to get reliable information about the future? Before giving up, we should check what the Bible says on the subject. Remember, Jehovah, the Author of the Bible, is described as "the One telling from the beginning the finale, and from long ago the things that have not been done."-Isaiah 46:10."

Moreover, the Bible contains prophecies that focus on our day. Let us consider one of the most important of these. It describes a series of events that would mark the period immediately preceding a dramatic intervention of God's Kingdom in earthly affairs. These events include world wars, earthquakes, epidemics, famines, and increasing lawlessness. Has not the intensification of these things become prominent in world news during our 20th century?-Matthew 24:3, 7-14; Luke 21:7, 10, 11; 2 Timothy 3:1-5.

How about those predictions?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

It describes a series of events that would mark the period immediately preceding a dramatic intervention of God's Kingdom in earthly affairs. These events include world wars, earthquakes, epidemics, famines, and increasing lawlessness

This 'events' have been happining since Old Testiment times, not just the 20th Century as you claim. You seem to forget the Egyptian wars and famines. Greek and Roman wars and famines. Lets not forget the PLAGUE or the 100 years war!!!! Wake up bleep!

"If astrologers and scientists cannot foresee....

So the WT believes in Astrologers!! HOW PAGAN and SATANIC!!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

The tip of my thumb is one inch long exactly. This is true and accurate, and verified by Jehovah. This is proven by the fact that I have been fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of Jehovah, as evidenced in the scriptures (Psalm 139:14). I strongly advise all faithful followers to use the end of my thumb as a measure from now on.

What? You want me to prove that the end of my thumb is exactly one inch long? I already told you and published the accurate truth of this information. You are obviously part of Satan's lying horde. Prove that it is not!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Crazy151drinker Wrote, "So the WT believes in Astrologers!! HOW PAGAN and SATANIC!!!!"

The Watchtower says, "If astrologers and scientists cannot foresee with any certainty what is going to happen, does that mean that it is impossible to get reliable information about the future?"

No where does it support the astrologers. Where did you get that from? Maybe it is your mind that is messed up????

We know that they cannot foresee with any certainty. Many people pay good money for this and get nothing in return.

Are you willing to back up that statement of NO accurate knowledge, I am waiting.

• The Devil
    The Devil
    This is why I like to help those come to an accurate knowledge in the first place. Those that agree that there has been so many god's that have been worshiped can post here. Satan is behind it all of course.

As much as I would like to take the credit for that I can't. It was actually some renegade angels that decided they wanted the power that god and myself had. Unfortunately they didn't realize that even if they had humans believing in them it wouldn't make them stronger. Silly angels.

Lucifer

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Devil wrote, "As much as I would like to take the credit for that I can't."

This coming from the father of the lie. The Devil rules the earth and not the Angels. I never thought about the demons trying to convince the Devil but I could look into that idea.

• Bleep
    Bleep

jgnat,

Could you explain that philosophy any further? I'm not sure about the thumb. Maybe you want to know what that image of man is about?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep:

You asked :Now where does it support the astrologers. Where did you get that from?

You wrote:If astrologers and scientists cannot foresee with any certainty what is going to happen

If ASTROLOGERS and scientists CANNOT forsee with any certainty......

Wake up bleep. The WT is stating that ASTROLOGERS have the same credibility as SCIENTISTS.

One more time: If astrologers and scientists cannot foresee with any certainty what is going to happen

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bleep, I do not have to explain my philosophy any further. I have already published my claims, and referenced the appropriate scripture. Jehovah does not lie, remember. Read what I have written all ready.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The Devil rules the earth and not the Angels

According to the bible, the Devil is an fallen Angel and is the ruler of the other fallen angels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit