Ray Franz has anyone read Crisi of Conscience?

by 67mustang 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

OUTLAW wrote, "Bleep,It`s not a book,it`s my signature that go`s on the bottom of my posts.Simon will be putting them back up.If your really interested about a book that would have you do unto others as you would have done for yourself,read Crisis of Concience.Then you can reply to Farkel intelligently."

Me - Your right it was me that brought up the subject of the "Golden Rule". And your right, Ray Franzes Book would never have the "Golden Rule" included inside.

Farkel stated back to me, "Have you actually read the book or are you talking out-of-your-ass? Again. 1) If you say you've read it, be ready for a test. 2) If you say you haven't, you are an asshole and your comments come from the kind of ignorance only reserved for assholes. If you don't respond to my challenge then you haven't actually read the book, so see comment #2 above."

Me - And I guess he made me choose number 2 oh my. He would not back up the book using real understanding. I was right in saying 20 bucks and you can make Satan smile.

• NewWay
    NewWay

Outlaw, the post is on the first page of this thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I did not say the Ray Franz Crisis of Concience book would never have the golden rule in it.Do not twist my posts to suit your own needs,you manipulative little bastard.CC is about WBTS corruption and their inability to treat others as they would like to be treated themselves.You wouldn`t know that because your not allowed to read it.Your posts are bullshit because you honestly don`t know anything about the subject your commenting on...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey NewWay,thanks.I just read it...OUTLAW

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I see OUTLAW is getting mad here.

• Bleep
    Bleep

OUTLAW wrote, "I did not say the Ray Franz Crisis of Concience book would never have the golden rule in it.Do not twist my posts to suit your own needs,you manipulative little !@#$%!#. CC is about WBTS corruption and their inability to treat others as they would like to be treated themselves.You wouldn`t know that because your not allowed to read it.Your posts are bull@!%# because you honestly don`t know anything about the subject your commenting on..."

I am aware how my brothers and sisters treat me and so are all Witnesses. They dont need a book from the world to help them decide if its the truth or not. I do know a tidbit of stuff, why else would you be that mad? Take it easy. Life was made to be easy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why else would I be mad?Are you stuck on stupid or what?You twisted one of my posts so I chewed your ass.Do you get it now,or would you like me to say the same dam thing again? F$#KIN TROLL!!...OUTLAW

• Bleep
    Bleep

Let us go onward with the great features of this book if there are any.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Personally, I refuse to be like the WBTS Writing department .... folks are gonna have to read the book themselves and then come back to discuss it.

• NewWay
    NewWay

FROM CHAPTER 1 - "PRICE OF CONSCIENCE" (Page 1)
    "Whether we like it or not, moral challenge affects each of us. It is one of life's bittersweet ingredients from which there is no successful escape. It has the power to enrich us or impoverish us, to determine the true quality of our relationships with those who know us. It all depends on our response to that challenge. The choice is ours - it is seldom an easy one.

"We have the option, of course, of surrounding our conscience with a sort of cocoon of complacency, passively "going along," shielding our inner feelings from whatever might disturb them. When issues arise, rather than take a stand we can in effect say, "I'll just sit this one out; others may be affected - even hurt - but I'm not." Some spend their whole life in a morally 'sitting' posture. But, when all is said and done, and when life finally draws near its close, it would seem that the one who can say, "At least I stood for something," must feel greater satisfaction than the one who rarely stood for anything.

"Sometimes we may wonder if people of deep conviction have become a vanishing race, something we read about in the past but see little of in the present. Most of us find it fairly easy to act in good conscience so long as the things at stake are minor. The more that is involved, the higher the cost, the harder it becomes to resolve questions of conscience, to make a moral judgment and accept its consequences. When the cost is very great we find ourselves at a moral crossroads situation, facing a genuine crisis in our lives.

"This book is about that kind of crisis, the way people are facing up to it and the effect on their lives."

['Crisis Of Conscience' by Ray Franz - ISBN: 0-914675-04-4]

(Edited to correct typos)

Edited by - NewWay on 23 July 2002 9:26:51

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit