Ray Franz has anyone read Crisi of Conscience?

by 67mustang 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bleep,

: Twenty bucks and all you get is a smile from Satan.

Have you actually read the book or are you talking out-of-your-ass? Again. 1) If you say you've read it, be ready for a test. 2) If you say you haven't, you are an asshole and your comments come from the kind of ignorance only reserved for assholes. If you don't respond to my challenge then you haven't actually read the book, so see comment #2 above.

I'm waiting.

Farkel

• Bleep
    Bleep

Farkel said, "If you say you haven't, you are an asshole and your comments come from the kind of ignorance only reserved for assholes."

Me - I guess they don't teach people to be kind or have good manners.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bleep,

: Farkel said, "If you say you haven't, you are an asshole and your comments come from the kind of ignorance only reserved for assholes."

: Me - I guess they don't teach people to be kind or have good manners.

Look dummy: I asked you if you had read the book or not. That involves a "yes" or a "no" or a "no answer." You gave a "no answer", so you are an asshole since you already determined a book you haven't read is from Satan.

Manners have nothing to do with this, Bleep. That is just a red-herring you dragged in to cover up the dilemma I created for you. You dubs are SO transparent and simple-minded.

I KNOW HOW TO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME AND BEAT YOU AT IT, DUMMY! I was a dub too.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 21 July 2002 22:54:3

• Bleep
    Bleep

Farkel said, "Manners have nothing to do with this, Bleep. That is just a red-herring you dragged in to cover up the dilemma I created for you."

Me - It might have something with being Jehovah's friend. Call me an old fashoned 29 year old but it's true. I am sure you are not too familiar with the golden rule as well.

I have not read the publication since I have many other publications that are fruitfull and benificial for true christians.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bleep,

: Farkel said, "Manners have nothing to do with this, Bleep. That is just a red-herring you dragged in to cover up the dilemma I created for you."

: Me - It might have something with being Jehovah's friend. Call me an old fashoned 29 year old but it's true. I am sure you are not too familiar with the golden rule as well.

Oh, so "Jehovah's friends" are judgemental twits and call books they haven't read "Satanic?" Thank you for sharing. Now I know more about "Jehovah" thanks to you.

: I have not read the publication since I have many other publications that are fruitfull and benificial for true christians.

How can you pass judgement on it in absentia from reading it, then? Even the Boreans had to read stuff before they could test it, but you, in your infitinite wisdom can not only test it without reading it, but judge it and condemn it as being from Satan without reading it.

You bring a new and heightened dimension to the word "twit," twit. Now run along little boy and play with your Watchtowers.

Farkel

• Lieu
    Lieu

Farkel, why bother responding to Bleep?

Bleep is 29 yrs old and has found that "it" (he/she) has less knowledge and understanding about the Bible than the atheists on this site. "It" is upset.

"It" does not remind me of Abraham who basically tried to barter with Jah for the lives of the Sodomites. This man had probably the biggest heart (only topped by Christ) of any Bible personage....that was why he is the only one referred to as God's friend. "It" does not emulate Abraham and does not even come close to Christ.

"It" (like most JWs) reminds me of Jonah....all upset cause Jah changed his mind and didn't raise Nineveh to the ground as Jonah wanted. Throwing a 'hissy fit". "It" reminds me of the all day workers who on being paid the same as those who came later...started whining and complaining. "It" definitely reminds me of the Pharasies, always scheming to curse others...while declaring "it" itself to be righteous. "It" does not pay heed to 'love your neighbor as yourself" and as a professed Christian, "It" has chosen to ignore one of the two greatests commandments. Therefor, "It" is not worthy of being replied to as the love of God is not in "it".

"It" runs around emulating the 'accuser' and we all know who that is.....could "It"'s master beeeee....Satan?

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

O.K., boys ( Bleep and Farkel ), that's enough! ;-)

Farkel, go and read other posts, and you, Bleep, get a copy of "Crisis of Conscience" and prove to us that Ray Franz is telling lies. Then, at least, I'll believe ya.

• NewWay
    NewWay

Waiting thanks for the info. I have been to the web site you mentioned. Randy and I part company on some beliefs. My position is essentially the same as Ray's (as mentioned by Jan). I have not given up my faith in Jehovah or his son Jesus Christ, and for me much of what I believed as an 'active' (in the society's view) JW is still acceptable to me - I am not an apostate from the Christian faith as plainly shown in the Scriptures. I don't accept the 'chronologies' of the society nor do I subscribe to their 'greater fullfilment' modus operandum. I do believe though that what was recorded in the Bible concerning literal Israel has been placed as a 'warning example' of what can happen to those who claim to be God's sole channel of communication.

As for the 'theocratic warfare', stealing is stealing. Nowhere does the Bible justify theft as a means to fight the 'opposition'. It is a crime. If some JW does steal the book I bought then they obviously have double-standards.

NW.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Lieu wrote, "Bleep is 29 yrs old and has found that "it" (he/she) has less knowledge and understanding about the Bible than the atheists on this site. "It" is upset."

Me - Only someone who is castrated is an It. Most people who know that they are doing wrong will try to discredit a person. Assuming that I have less knowledge about the Bible might be an overstep on your part. I am in no way upset but I am backing up my God as he is happy when I do. If you were to look at my profile you will see I am a brother from Pittsburgh. You don't know that so why make an ussumption I have no understanding? Farkel has come into my topics and made some people come to that misunderstanding as well.

• NewWay
    NewWay

Bleep, I understand your reaction. However, I would humbly suggest being very careful about saying things that might cause 'ruffled feathers'. Mention of Satan with regard to one's reading of Ray Franz book amounts to a value judgement. Before I actually plucked up courage to read the book I almost viewed it as poison! However, if you do read it with an open, non-judgemental mind, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. This also goes for Ray Franz' other book 'In Search Of Christian Freedom'. Even if you come away from reading his book(s) with the same view you have today, at least you can honestly say you've made an informed decision about his book(s). There are different characters here who vary as to intensity of expression (to put it mildly), so if you don't want to be called names (not that I agree with that, but then that's me), 'watch how you walk and watch how you talk' to quote one Kingdom Melody.

Kind regards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit