Don't give in to Comf like that' He's quite the dominatrix, you know1

• TR
    TR

My current favorite: "I Am" by Static X

http://www.static-xfanclub.com/

TR

• Mac
    Mac

My past favorite: I Was by Static Cling(It just wont let go!)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol @ Soledad. Hey, what other topic can everybody be absolutely "right" about, w/out the rest of us getting angry?

• Mac
    Mac

You aint' got no soul, daddy!

• space
    space

"Third Eye" by Tool

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Makena1

Hendrix "Purple Haze is one of my all time faves
    to sing along too.

You wouldn't want to be riding in the car with me when that song plays.

SCUZE ME...WHILE I KISS THE SKY! LOL

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

btw since reading a particular post a fave of mine has been lingering in my head.

I think it's one of the prettiest songs I've heard

Sting" Fields of Gold"

When my youngest son was about 11 yrs. that song would always be playing on the radio in the mornings on the way to school. He would sing along with it and make up lyrics as he went

"See the blue horse run...along the fields of holly"...daa da daa da da....

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Well,like I said,what you think is the greatest,not neccesarily your favorite.Being a country boy at heart,I chose what I've always thought was THE classic country song.Even though it doesn't fit the specs of "the perfect country and western song" as listed by David Alan Coe in the last verse of You Never Even Called By My Name;

(spoken) Well my friend sent this to me and said that he had written the perfect country and western song.I wrote my friend back and told him that he had NOT written the perfect country and western song,because he hadn't said anything at all about mama,or trains,or trucks,or prison,or gettin drunk.Well,my friend sat down and wrote another verse to this song,and I realized that he had written the perfect country and western song.The last verse goes like this here...

Well I was drunk the day mom got out of prison / And I went to pick her up in the rain / But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck / She got run over by a damned old train

Cowboy

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

CaRAZEEEEE....I'm crazy for feelin'...so lonlyeeeeeeeeeeeee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit