My experience of christians and religion

by Doltologist 78 Replies latest jw experiences

• done4good
    done4good

You don't know when to quit...

You call names, spread hatred, and again, piss off atheists and theists.

One last time...GET LOST!!!

• cofty
    cofty
    You really don't wanna know what I would call christards if I wasn't on a public forum.

I really don't care.

I do care about this forum though.

• Viviane
    Viviane

When he gets called a bully, he thinks it's terrible and says...

What a vile, evil, low-life.

But, when he is playing at being a bully, we get this...

You really don't wanna know what I would call christards if I wasn't on a public forum.

And then the bragging starts...

Yes, I have a business.
    Yes, it is profitable - very - because I have put in an enormous amount of effort in order to be the very best that I can be.

Poor guy. He just needs attention and doesn't know how to get it. Being a bully doesn't get it, so he tries being a victim. When that doesn't work, tell us how awesome he is.

What you, 8?

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

He sounds a lot like Band on The Run.

So far he has a science degree, is a child of a World War II concentration survivor, is around 60 or maybe 70+ years old, has a degree in IT, was very successful in IT, owns a very profitable business that sales no goods provides no service but makes tons of money, has Aspergers Syndrome, doesn't care what people think but posting here states otherwise, and is an expert in ancient texts.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the business that has no customers, but is very profitable. Genuinely I'm interested.

• cappytan
    cappytan

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Christard = vinegar

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

d4g

You don't know when to quit...

You call names, spread hatred, and again, piss off atheists and theists.

One last time...GET LOST!!!

You appear to have anger management issues. You need to get it sorted.

Adjusted Knowledge:

Do you ever read anything, or do you just make things up? - like religtards do.

I do have a degree - in fact, I have two but I don't have a degree in IT. Please show me where I said that.

Hint: You won't find it because I never said it.

I never claimed to be an expert in ancient texts either. Please show me where I said this?

Hint: You won't find it because I never said it.

I didn't say the business makes "tons of money",

Anyway, I'm more interested in the business that has no customers, but is very profitable. Genuinely I'm interested.

There's a number of businesses of this type. You just need to think instead of assuming.

• done4good
    done4good

Doltologist - You appear to have anger management issues. You need to get it sorted.

Don't you dare throw that red herring in my face. YOU are the one who had the audacity to call me what was it?

1. Evil

2. Vile

3. A low-life

4. You thought I was a christian, (or as you say Christard), and proceeded to call me out without reading anything I had to say on the matter.

5. I could keep going on, and will if you keep it up.

You will not will win. I am one tenacious SOB when you piss me off. You did. I am well within my rights to tell you FUCK OFF!!! Simon will have to ban me for language, but I won't bow down to your bullshit until that happens.

d4g

• done4good
    done4good

Dolt - And I just love how you call others out on "not reading" and "assuming" which is what you do in every post you write. Either you are the biggest hypocrite on earth, or just too stupid to know you are.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Dolty - What you seem to be missing is that most if not all of us here recognize religion for the bitch that it is and wish people and governments would just wake up and say "no more!"

No more religion-fueled hatred, no more predjudice, and no more of the sort of moral superiority and ignorance that leads to violence and killing that religion seems so proud of.

We all want the same thing. We all have our religious scars, even the WT apologists that frequent this site (otherwise they wouldn't be here.)

You don't need all the name calling bravado shit when conversing with us, you are preaching to the choir.

• cappytan
    cappytan

When I found out Doltologist had Asperger's, I started reading his posts keeping that in mind. I don't get so worked up anymore, because I know he's just wired differently. Not inferior or anything, just not like me. So, I give him a pass on most things.

Yes, Asperger's isn't an excuse for unacceptable behavior, but I haven't seen anything that steps way over the line, in my opinion.

To Doltologist: Like I said earlier, you catch more flies with honey. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you are getting worked up. Perhaps trying a different approach could go a long way with those that are all up in arms and upset over something that, in the grand scheme of things, is a very trivial matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit