My experience of christians and religion

by Doltologist 78 Replies latest jw experiences

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I tried to be the good guy but, strangely enough, I have integrity. Not to you, not to anyone else, to me.
    I tried to refrain from posting insults but it's not who I am. It felt wrong and it felt dishonest.
    Besides, all you guys are playing it slowly, slowly catchy monkey.

You spelled "ignorant" wrong.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Anonymously referring to a group of people in an online forum by insulting epithets is a pointless endeavor.

I'm more interested if you have conversations to people at work or neighbors and call them derogatory names. If so I would love to read those encounters.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Sparrowdown

f we're being all group therapy I have a confession to make. When you first came to this site and explained the definition of your user name I wondered if you thought we were all fools worthy of study?

Just asking.

In all honesty, anyone who has been cured of religion, well done. Good on ya for getting out, especially out of jovie world. I am, only now, beginning to understand how difficult that has been for some of you.

Anyone who is getting out but isn't yet out, good on ya too. I hope you succeed.

However, to you guys, I have to ask. WTF were you doing in it in the first place? Walking into religtard land isn't just an 'oops' moment is it? It lasted for years in some cases.

Anyone who's still in and intends to stay in - well, what can I say? - what can I say that's vile enough? Nothing printable, I shouldn't wonder.

Bottom line? I really don't care about you guys.

I care deeply about the next generation of religtard and christard fodder. The people that religtard and christard and jovie world will claim unless people try to steer them clear.

They need to understand that Man created god.

They need to understand that jesus was invented by early christards who had just invented a religion that could be used to extort money out of people and control them.

They need to understand that early christards even forged documents. Got to ask why, no?

They need to understand that the babble was written and inspired by man and is a pile of evil shyte.

Hope that this explains.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Done4good

What I can’t stand is all these Nietzsche Inspired, Richard Dawkins reading, smug and self-righteous assholes who spend all their worrying about what I believe. I believe all the animals in the world got on a big boat, so what. Eat shit.

Spoken like a loving christian.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Cofty

I'm not. I just think it is ignorant to label all christians as bastards.

You really don't wanna know what I would call christards if I wasn't on a public forum.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Freddo

Hello Dolt,

Assuming your father was at Bergen-Belsen because he was Jewish, why did he convert to a Christian faith?

Just wondering.

Many people think that the only people in Nazi concentration camps were Jewish. That's simply not true.

For the record, my father wasn't, never has been and never will be Jewish.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Adjusted Knowledge

Anonymously referring to a group of people in an online forum by insulting epithets is a pointless endeavor.

It may be pointless in your world - not in mine.

I'm more interested if you have conversations to people at work or neighbors and call them derogatory names. If so I would love to read those encounters.

I run my own business and have for years. I do not employ anyone else although I do collaborate on various ventures with various people at various times for various purposes.

As for neighbours - the nearest one lives a couple of hundred yards away and that's the way I like it. I occasionally nod as I pass them. Most of the time I can't be arsed to. I know not their names nor do I care to. People ain't my favourite animal.

jovies come a callin' sometimes. I insult and challenge and make them look the 2@s they are. When I go into town or the city, sometimes christards are on the street giving it large. I give it back in spades.

I find it strange. You guys seem to think that one can act and say as one wishes on a forum but not in real life.

For me, it's the reverse. I tend to be far, far more abusive in real life and quite mild mannered on a forum. How odd.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

doltologist,

catholicism did bad things and good things during that period. and this is true of all religion really

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

"I find it strange. You guys seem to think that one can act and say as one wishes on a forum but not in real life"

There are consequences in being belligerent and bigoted in the public. If you're a business owner, it would behoove you to be respectful to your clients.

• done4good
    done4good

Sparrowdown -
    When you first came to this site and explained the definition of your user name I wondered if you thought we were all fools worthy of study?

True to form, you nailed it.

Not really sure why else a never been a JW would care to be here.

d4g

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit