What kind of Apostate are YOU?

by SYN 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thanks, Viv!

• ve9gra
    ve9gra

I guess I'm in the same class as ISP.. I moved around so much that I think they lost my publisher's card!!! :)

Or I could be of the "Too bright/inquisitive to still be in the BORG" class.

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

2SYN,

DILLIGAF: Do I Look Like I Give A...er, Frisbee.

(Applied to a guard by some POW's at the "Hanoi Hilton" during the war.)

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I am of that afore mentioned covert class. I use my extensive cia training to cause as much doubt about the wbts as I can in selected targets. Actually I have some never were jw friends that take great delight in causing a disturbance. Actually any kind of disturbance. But I keep them directed to any Jw I find out has doubts. If I disclose more I will have to kill you. Shhhhh don't talk.

• Mackin
    Mackin

I am of the "out-and-wish-my-family-was-too" class. However I don't want to come over too overtly apostate and scare them.

I am also of the "have-heard-of-some-old-friends-who-are-out-and-trying-to-contact-them" class. If there are any lurking around here please e-mail me, I would love to hear from you.

Mackin.

• D8TA
    D8TA

I'm the:

The Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible Tract Society (aka: Jehovah Witnesses) Better Pray that the Law Enforcement and Judicial Powers of this World serve justice, for if All Avenues Become Exhausted, I will Go William Wallace on Their Asses and They Will Be Sleeping With One Eye Open For the Rest of Their Lives - Class.

".....And Then There Was None."

D8TA

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

I'm of the "now I know why I'm so screwed-up" class.

And you know what GI Joe says: knowing is half the battle (At least, I think that's what he says... I haven't seen the cartoon since I was 10 and used to sneak away to a friends house!).

• scumrat
    scumrat

I'm the "pimple on your ass class"

You can pick me, scratch me, squeeze me, pop me, and medicate me

Butt you won't get rid of me cause I ain't goin nowhere !!!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ozzie is qualified member of the Classless Class!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit