What kind of Apostate are YOU?

by SYN 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Farkel

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thanks Syn, I'll remember that! I must admit though that I'm getting a little nervous!

• dmouse
    dmouse

I'm a 'dead and loving it' apostate.

(Only the older British posters will know what I'm talking about, but Dutchie's picture always reminds me of Aqua Marina from Stingray.)

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm in the internet-addiction class. This is before we mention beer.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

dMouse, I was curious as to who she was since I have never heard of Stingray. Is this her?

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm the dangerous to the watchtower class...

• animal
    animal

I am starting a new class.. the DILLIGAF class.

Animal

• dmouse
    dmouse

Yeah Dutchie! That's her!

I fell in love with her when I was 8 years old! Poor girl was mute, so she could never tell Troy Tempest how much she loved him...so poignant! That song at the end of the show...*sobs*

Stingray, after Thunderbirds, was my favourite children's show. And yet there was Fireball XL5...showing my age again huh?

• Francois
    Francois

I used to be of the "NOW I've Got BOTH Feet Out Class"

However, I have recently been promoted to the "Noddy" class. I haven't figured out what this means yet, but when I do I'll report back in.

Francois

Yeah! us, boo them

• 2SYN
    2SYN

OK, not familiar with the NODDY and DILLIGAF classes? Do they have anything to do with UADNA? 'Cause I didn't get my last secret encoded transmission at my post office box damnit! Have you guys left me out of the ApostoDoings again???!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit