What kind of Apostate are YOU?

by SYN 38 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

That's right, what Class of Apostate do you fit into? Tell us why!

Personally, I'm of the Faithless (I'm close to being an Athiest) and Indiscreet (no explanation needed) Class.

Are you of the enviable Smurf Apostate Class? Or perhaps even the Haunted Second-Hand Furniture Apostate Class? Or the dreaded Aluminium Apostate Class?

Or perhaps even a Closet Apostate? Those are more common than you'd think!

• COMF
    COMF

I'm of the scarred-for-life-but-healed-and-carrying-on class.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think I am of the covertly-militant-apostate-class

OK not so covert-militant-apostate class

But not the in-your-face-class yet either

Edited by - Lady Lee on 20 July 2002 16:24:58

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I am of the formerly closet apostate class, but since I have been recently outed after being recognized by someone lurking on this board, I am now of the waiting for the inevitable invitation to a judicial committee class!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I am in the never-look-back apostate class. I came, I saw, I conquered. I chalk it up to experience.

• SYN
    SYN

Dutchie: Remember, the only power they have over you is the power YOU GIVE THEM. So don't play their little mind-games.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I am what I am. No labels please.

Guest 77

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm a Fred Hall apostate! Meow Meow Meow!!!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I am the type of Apostate that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society fears most.

1. Young (with decades to work and fight against the publishing corporation)

2. Educated (with a sound mind and the capacity for independent thought and research to thoroughly discredit the Watchtower Society's false prophecies and doctrine)

3. Proactive (working diligently to aid others out of the WT cult)

and

4. Angry (having lost family members to the religion, I have a PURPOSE, and REASON to FIGHT to help others bring the WT to its knees)

Your days are numbered Watchtower Society. Even as I type this your revenues are drying up, your membership numbers are shrinking, and you are subject to litigation and investigation due to the horrid practices you have carried on for decades.

• JanH
    JanH

Mugshot-on-wall-in-Bethel class

- Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit