READ MY MOLESTER'S LETTER NOW!

by morrisamb 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

It's people like you, Donald (and your relations) that help expose this crime for what it is. It helps get a message out to come out of the closet, report the abuse and not to fear anymore. It helps to change society for the good - to ensure governments, corporations and religious organizations take notice of their policies and change them to protect future little kids instead of their own "power".

Well done sir.

hawk

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks Hawkaw.

Maybe just maybe my father won't get away with it this time. Check out these emails:

1. How absolutely incredible that you've turned a horrific experience into a triumph. You are an inspiration. Jan

2. Amazing. It doesnt even make sense or flow. What the hell is he saying? Who cares? All the more impressive are you. mjd

3. I can't access your website (I think that the agency's fire wall is the
    reason). Is it possible to send me the letter as an attachment. You can
    image my interest.

[this is a Children's Aid Society worker)

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

This letter arrived in response to my father's. It's from a social worker who has had first hand dealings with my molester. Here's her insider's spin on The Letter...

Donald, I read your dad's letter and I had the following thoughts:

he is ruminating over the same points he did when I interviewed him

his rationalizations are stunning

I am taken with how moralistic he is and I wonder if many realize that
    humans have the capacity to hold strong views that in no way reflect what
    they will do

I was worried that some things might hurt you, especially his condemnation
    of your sexual orientation and then I gave my head a shake and decided that
    his denial of you as his son is likely a good thing, it may give you hope.

I didn't think you could get a pardon on an offense that is indictable. Do
    you know the details of the charges and the plea, or finding. Was he
    convicted of an indictable offence and does he really have a pardon, or is
    he misrepresenting this?

Where is he living, I am assuming it is in the Phillipines and I worry
    about all the possible victims there. He is so naracisstic, and I think it
    is great to have his distortations in writing but I wonder if there are
    those who will be confused by his seeming acknowledgement of abuse. It is
    all a ruse, he does not really accept responsibility for the abuse,
    actually he all but says that it is the J.W. who were persecuting him
    because they no longer forgave him his sins. It is as you have said, he
    has never accepted that what he did is a crime. Nor has he ever
    acknowledged the abuses committed since leaving your family.

Unbelievable.
    _________ ___________

• Silent Partner
    Silent Partner

Donald

It was interesting to read the Social Workers comments regarding your molester abuser (I won't call him father).

I saw through his lies, as many people did, however it's nice to have confirmation from a professional who interviewed the molester some time ago, and indicate he hasn't changed a bit.

This of course means - he's still at it, but just hasn't gotten caught. I know your father went to the Phillipines, which I've heard can be a molester's paradise. I wonder what the laws are there, for child sexual abuse. Perhaps I'll do some research.

Take care,

S.P.

• msmorrisamb
    msmorrisamb

this letter is to thankyou you bro for your courage and strength to write a book to help heal yourself and all of us and help other victums of abuse.

i love you very much

• Shybaby
    Shybaby

To whom it may concern:

I am posting this message in the responce to "My molesters letter" (for those that are confused check out www.Fatherstouch.com) I am a younger member of the family (second generation). There are a few things that I would like to make clear in this post. For one I am so Proud of my Uncle and everything he is doing to start the healing process of "our family". He doesn't know this but it is because of him that I am learning how to release my past and start building my future as a survivor and not a victim. Yes I to am a "Survivor" from a sexual abuse situation (not by the man that wrote the letter just to be clear on that). Now it was nothing like My Fathers, Uncles, and Aunt's was but it is still hard to get over! It is not easy being a victim if you don't have the drive to be a survivor!!! Now in regards to that letter, I don't even know where to begin. Well I could start with saying that I truely know in my heart that EVERYTHING that man has said about "my" family is a load of lies. I can't believe he has the nerve to tell everybody he is a "Christian"! For one if he was a "Christian" he would be a God fearing man. And anyone knows that a God fearing man would never write a letter of lies and garbage to make his family (that has been hurting from the core all these years) look like the Monsters!!!!!!!!!! He is a low life, anal retentive, sick headed, piece of dirt in my eye's, and there will never be anything that he could say or do to altar my opinion on him! And when he gets to the doors of heaven (if he does) I have a feeling he'll be knocking on it for a long time! He can sit back all he wants and dig up excuse after excuse to hide the fact that he is not, and never will be concidered a "real man" by anyone one with even half a brain. If he was he would never try to condemn his family for how they live each day, knowing damn well that he is the creater of this whole mess. Now I know that he has not changed and that he is still the same man he was back then no matter what his previous wife and or current wife have stated. Because if he did change, don't you think that he would try to find way's to to show that he is truely sorry for what he has done? No instead he digs up things that try to make hiself look better to everyone else, Brings up the law to scare his victim so he can't express hiself (which won't work by the way, "my" family is not easily scared) and last but not least forgets to apoligise in that bull crap letter of his, to any member of the family for what he has done to them? Like his saying he used against My family, "People in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones". (mentioned in the "letter from my molester at www.fatherstouch.com), I to have a saying that he can eat and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU MADE YOUR BED, NOW YOU CAN LAY IN IT" (because you have no choice!)

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post! And I will write another one soon! P.S. It would be such a reward if I knew my GrandFather (biologically only!) knew what I really thougt of him!!!!!

Shybaby

Edited by - Shybaby on 25 July 2002 0:16:15

Edited by - Shybaby on 25 July 2002 0:17:10

Edited by - shybaby on 25 July 2002 9:56:25

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((((((((((((( the D'Haene Surviving Family )))))))))))))))))

• msmorrisamb
    msmorrisamb

thankyou shy baby for your comments.god bless you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit