by morrisamb 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

To read my father's (my abuser) letter:

click on link: A letter from my molester

at: www.fatherstouch.com

• Celia
    Celia

Wow ! This man kind of acknowledge that he did wrong in the past, but does he realize how much he hurt you and your siblings ? Does he realize that abusing and molesting and raping his own children is not normal behavior ? Now we should all forget these horrors he's guilty of, because now he's a born again Christian.... Sick !

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

A compelling letter that lets us into the heart and mind of a molester, as well as describing the extreme dysfunction of a family.

........ "I look forward to the future,"............
    I am so pleased, Donald, that you have reached this point in your life. May you go in peace. Love, Dutchie
  • amac
    amac

What a WIERD letter!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Donald and partner ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thank you all for your support and kind words. I'm sure my abuser's letter has confused some people on this site as he speaks against Jehovah's Witnesses, but his game is more about rationalizing his molestation of children than concern for converting Witnesses. What's the chances of a serial peodophile telling the truth? Readers of his letter should know that I have not had any personal contact with my abuser since 1976 when I was 15. Yet he writes of my family's present life as though he is an insider. The truth is: I had more sex as a child starting at four years of age (ending when I left at 15) than I have ever had as an adult. My mother has only had sex with one man, (sometimes being raped by him), her entire life and it is my molester father. That this molester fathered four more children and fled with them and his fifth wife to the Phillipines as the Children's Aid Society were looking for him in Canada. My younger brother WAS molested by this man. My sister and older brother never forgave him and after he spoke with Marina at a restaurant (which he eludes to in his letter) he called her up asking her for sexual favours. My molester assumes that readers of his letter would take his word at face value, just as he did during the trial. Unfortunately many people will.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Just received this response to my abuser's letter (A letter from my molester link at www.fatherstouch.com). Thought I'd share with you.... Donald, I just went to the link to the letter. My heart and thoughts and prayers go out to you. That you can have a clear view of the injustice done you speaks well for how much of your cognitant self survived. I am so proud of the strength and determination and just plain hope you have shown just by making this thread. I feel good things about you. May the healing continue and the pride you fully deserve to indulge continue to grow until it erases the pain inflicted upon you. It would be good to see those episodes rendered to mere factual memory and no longer dominating a place in your feeling heart. I sense you are about there. I am thankful that there of those of you who have suffered these injustices that have the where--with-all and intuitiveness to understand that you are needed. It must be incredibly difficult to hold yourself open to judgement, but yet, you seem to intrinsically know you must. There are so many afraid to, that need to hear from you. You have done a great service and I am sure it is at no small cost. Thank you, brave one. I support you and may the knowledge of my support somehow give you comfort. For I am not alone, many read and fewer write, I am impressed and moved and I pray the best for you always. May the healing continue. B. A.

• Silent Partner
    Silent Partner

I just read the letter from your molester. My heart goes out to you and your family members. Did you actually live with this monster? How did you manage not to kill him. After reading his rant about nothing at all but illogical rationalizations - I'll put in my two cents worth, if being a lawyer is worth anything at all. In Canada, a pardon or 'full pardon' as your molestor states, does not legally erase the fact that he has been convicted of a crime under the Criminal Code. Pardons may be revoked by the Canadian Government under certain circumstances A pardon may not be recognized by foreign Governments When a pardon is awarded, any federal agency or department that has records of conviction must keep the records of those convictions separate. They may not disclose the information in the record without the permission from the Solicitor General of Canada. The Criminal Records Act applies only to records kept within federal level. A religion (even if it is the Jehovah's Witnesses) cannot make someone have sex with four year old children An adult having sex with children is not considered a homosexual activity, it is considered paedophilia In Canada, homosexuality is not a crime - paedophilia is In Canada, Paedophilia is not a sin - it is a crime I would venture to think this man has not changed his life, however he is a master at spinning good yarn, and just hasn't been caught yet. I wouldn't let my child near him! By the way, I put in an order for the book. SP

Edited by - Silent Partner on 20 July 2002 13:19:31

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Can you explain the 'pardon' issue please? Canada PARDONED a sexual offender? Are they still that behind the times?

• Silent Partner
    Silent Partner

Hi Dungbeetle

Yes, in Canada, it is possible, but it's increasingly difficult to obtain a Pardon for a sexual offence. It depends how The Court views the severity of the crime at the time. Also, prior to a Pardon being granted, the RCMP searches for an absence of subsequent criminal activity.

Prior to a Pardon being granted, it is necessary for the criminal to serve the mandatory sentence imposed by The Court. There is generally a standard waiting period which is calculated from the date one completes their entire sentence.

The waiting period is generally 3 years for a Summary Conviction and 5 years for an Indictable Conviction. Of course, there are sexual offences for which Pardons will not be granted under any circumstances. Also, I should add that even with minor sexual offences today, Pardons are becoming increasingly difficult to obtain.

I believe in this particular case, the offence occurred some time ago, and the Government of the day would have been more lenient than they are now - given the public's growing awareness of sexual predators and the psychiatric community's knowledge that paedophilia is not an easily curable illness. In fact, many people today (myself included) believe paedophiles cannot be cured and do or will reoffend.

SP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit