How many here still loves Jehovah and the Watchtow

by HaitianBoston 23 Replies latest social current

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Do you think there'll be massive exodus from the organisation in years to come?

It's happening as we post. Kepp track of how many new register here, for your answer.

• Creep56
    Creep56

Hi, my name is Elaine. I still love Jehovah God but will have nothing to do with the pedophile protecting org anymore. When the Dateline prog came out I was studying (again) and immediately disassociated myself from the WTB&TS. I can not, in good conscience, support any org that hides and protects pedophiles. I have also become aware of other things- the UN, early years in Nazi Germany, etc. that deeply disturb me because they show the hypocracy and evil nature of the org. God is NOT responsible for the evil things that people and orgs do in his name. And JW's are not the only one's that use him for their own gain- plenty of religions do it. They are too numerous to list here. I had studied off and on for @ 25 yrs but could never bring myself to get baptized. Never thought that I could live up to the standards demanded. Am a single mom(always felt like an outsider in the family oriented KH), smoke, hate the field service and conventions and could not check my brain at the Kingdom hall doors. And one of my biggest "sins" was that I liked the NASBible better than the NWT. unlike many I believe that I ALONE am responsible for learning what God expects from me and am unwilling to just take some preachers edicts as law. So here I am without a church and lots of faith in God and Jesus Christ.

• professor
    professor

welcome creep and rock on! sounds like you are doing just fine.

• rocky220
    rocky220

LOVE? well it's like this; Jehova, yes!.....but WT.....Hell no! Besides, what you think, the Almighty is not sick of this organization and how it has misrepresented Him? By the fruit ye shall know the tree, well guess what......it's time Jehovah takes out a chainsaw to WT! Apparently the WTBS were the last ones to be preaching "the end", there's is coming and there's no stopping it........rocky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit