How many here still loves Jehovah and the Watchtow

by HaitianBoston 23 Replies latest social current

• HaitianBoston
    HaitianBoston

Please note.... I have said the Watchtower, not his organisation?

Do you think there'll be massive exodus from the organisation in years to come?

I applaud Bill Bowen for bringing the pedophile issue to the meanstream...But somehow I still think he's pushing the issue

too far.

Anyways is Bill Bowen still an active witnesse?

Has he tried to get in touch with JR Brown personally?

So many questions????

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ha ha ha ha!!!!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I think you need to go to the silent lambs site and educate yourself about Bill Bowen and the "situation" When you come back let me know if you still think that Bill is "pushing"this too far.

I still love God ( I do not acknowledge the name Jehovah)

Yes the walls of the the empire are crumbling as we speak.

No I do not love man made organisations.

• HaitianBoston
    HaitianBoston

Dear Ruby

I have been following the story 'till day one. As I've previously stated I admired the man for what he stand for.

Protecting the children.

But when one...is suggesting all members of the governing body to be disfelloship...I kind of wonder on that person real

motives

The organisation is made out imperfect beings.

I've also realised we as an organisation are in needs of serious reform. Jehovah is looking though...Let just way for a while and

see how he'll react.

• Preston
    Preston

Oh, I luves da Watchtowa wif all of my hart! Dim liddle membas uv dah Guberning Body, Dey es soooooo cute wen dey make der desions. Mama always sayd, lisen to dem, deys be bery smart, is like lisenin do God em-self. Sho nuf!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

No, I don't love Jehovah anymore. If he is looking, why is he not acting? Unable or unwilling, in the first case he is not omnipotent, in the latter he is malevolent.

No, I do not love man-made organisations, nor do I love the Watchtower, it's only goal is to keep you silent and obedient.

No more.

Viv.

• HaitianBoston
    HaitianBoston

Why don't you tell us your story Viv? Where you ever a witness or publisher. Maybe we can

learn from it!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

there has been mass exodus from this org for years already, can't you tell by this board alone, and believe me there are many other boards as well.

So yes, that will continue. Thanks to one of the largest grass-roots, privately funded public education campaignss ever in the history of the human race.

RUN WATCHTOWER RUN

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Dear H.B.

Have you read Bill's "My Story" in the silentlambs' website? I think he had tried everything there is as a JW. It was and is the WTS and the congregation who are making otherwise.

Can you imagine what Bill had to go through from day one? All the harassments by phonecalls and by visits? For me I had to deal with only one person, but even that was driving me crazy.

It is true that the members of the WTS are imperfect human beings. Then how come they don't get humble, apologize, and try to fix their mistakes? How come they are saying it's not their fault but it's Bill's and the victims' because they are "apostates"?

I've seen and read both Dateline and Panorama. The WTS and the elders of those congregation didn't look too innocent to me.

Regarding your question:

Do I still love Jehovah? Yes, but I've been doing some research lately on ancient Israel, but all the references says their god's name was "Yahweh" not "Jehovah". I'll dig it more.

Do I still love the WTS? I'll give my WTS-fashioned answer. "No comment. It's confidential!"

• jack2
    jack2

I've always had problems loving Jehovah. I am in awe of him, but he seems distant to me. I prefer to use the name far less often than jws do. I have noticed, as have all bible readers, that the Name is practically non-existent in the Greek Scriptures and was not used in any recorded statements by Jesus unless he was quoting from the Hebrew Scriptures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit