Ex witnesses in UK

by Michelleatkin 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Michelleatkin
    Michelleatkin

Hi

I'm new to this site, found it whilst looking at Panarama web site. Are there many here from UK, even Lancashire? If so, please let me know as it would be nice to speak to some ex-witnesses in UK. No offence to anyone else, but I don't often come across ex JW from UK

Thanks - Michelle

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Michelle

Nice to meet you.

We (Simon & me) are in Manchester.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Hello michelle.

Quite a few brits here.

• Michelleatkin
    Michelleatkin

Great - not far from me then, Darwen, near Blackburn. Used to go to the assembly hall in Northenden and to Maine Road.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Hello

Nice to see you on here joining the Brit crowd. You are not far from me, I live in South Yorks.

qwerty

• City Fan
    City Fan

Hi there Michelle.

I'm just down the road from you in sunny Bolton.

(There seem to be more and more people here from the North West.)

• Angharad
    Angharad

We should organise a North West apostafest!!! (open to everyone of from all over of course if they dont mind the travelling)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

Why do most XJW's who post to this Board inhabit the wild regions very North of London? Is there something in the air in these areas that leads to disenchantment with Gods true Organization? What is more to the point, can it be bottled and sold?

HS

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi Michelle,

I'm living in the Wigan area. Welcome!

Angharad

Good idea...I can't make it to the ones too far away. I'd like to meet everyone!

Sirona

• FreeToBeMe
    FreeToBeMe

Hi Michelle (and others),

I am new to this forum too. I was persuaded that it was well worth looking into by some other members, who also happen to be members of an msn group/chatroom I am in. I'm in the UK too, the South-East now, though I lived well North when JWs and I parted company 23 years ago... maybe there is something in the air north of Watford ;). I hear there is an exJW convention planned in Sept in Wales should you be interested (though I tend not to do the convention thing myself).

As an extra, may I also add my thanks to the sterling efforts of those who are responsible for keeping this site running. I have found some most useful and thought-provoking information. Hope to add more stuff as I becomes used to this group.

Take care, keep safe, God bless.... now where's the send butto....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit