JW terminology

by punkofnice 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    Loving Provision - A justification for actions equivalent to the illogical statement "This is going to hurt me more than is going to hurt you".
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I expect if I agree with you StrongHaiku, some bozo will put a dislike here...but to hell with it....I wish I'd have thought of Loving Provision.
  • StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    The Truth - (a) The body of the most current beliefs held by JWs at any given time. (b) The state of being a JW in good standing.
  • kairos
    kairos

Copied and ready for distribution!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    kairos11 minutes agoCopied and ready for distribution!

I hope you have your cart/trolley ready

StronHaiku - I'm out of the truth(tm)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

punkofnice - "Someone put a dislike on my comment..."

That happens to me at odd times too, often for posts that I can't imagine why anyone would dislike, LOL!

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    Reaching Out - The sisyphean treadmill of activities and positions that is designed to keep male JWs busy and obedient through guilt and ambition.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    StrongH - Yes, I added that one earlier...now how did I describe it?.....er........

Done by a male JW that is doing as much as possible for the interests of Watchtower corporation in order to receive extra ‘privileges’

• kairos
    kairos
    Happy~
    Satisfied one is doing all they can for Jehovah/GB/WTBTS. Guilt free. ( rarely obtained )
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i wonder what the watchtower sign language sign is for " go forth and multiply " ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit