I FEEL so bad!!!!

by SpiceItUp 62 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I just got my cat neutered....

I know its the responsible thing to do...but I still feel horrible about it!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Should have been Fred Hall.

Ken P.

• not interested
    not interested

how could you, i feel so bad for him now hes gonna ba a virgin for life, shoulda let him breed once at least..........lol

Edited by - not interested on 17 July 2002 22:47:7

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Spice..you have a male cat?

Do you know how many kittens he can make in a year? Do you know how many die?

They are starved, abused, and then taken to the humane society where they smell death every day, waithing for someone to adopt them.

The adoption process is grueling, do you own your own home?, if not a letter from your landlord is required to give them a home.

99% of them are put down.....

feel bad for the children. And pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee do some research...Tom cats don't live long..you did the right thing.

• Gedanken
    Gedanken

Don't feel bad - it's one less thing for him/her to worry about. In fact, a lobotomy and that makes almost anyone feel a lot happier.

Gedanken

Edited by - Gedanken on 17 July 2002 22:51:52

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

NPY----

believe me I know the facts and statistics...but it still feels wrong to inforce my will on him even if its for his and his prodigys good.

Still doesnt make me feel better right now...

I love him very much and in the long run yes...it was the right decision!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

If you had a child, you would get him/her vaccinated even though it hurt. Trust me, the cat is much happier being neutered. Cats don't have sex for pleasure, but rather for procreation, and male cats go through a lot of fighting, with the resultant cuts, bites and infections, to get the privilege of mating.

I've tamed a couple of ferals who were adults and had been out on their own for some time....fighting, mating....being male. They are perfectly content housecats now, even though they still bear the scars they received while outside. They were also starving and dirty when I trapped them.

I also just got a recently neutered male cat from the local animal shelter. He had been someone's pet and was abandoned. They hadn't gotten him neutered, and while he was out there, he got into fights, and when taken to the shelter, his whole face was one huge abcess from a cat bite. He still has a scar from that.

Believe me, you have done the right thing.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Not to mention male cats will spray all over the place when they're not neutered..yuk!

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

My ex use to do that.....ewwwwwwwwwww

• Nikita
    Nikita

Sorry you are sad, Spice. Hang in there!

Nikita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit