BRITISH MP CALLS FOR GOV. INQUIRY into abuse

by hawkaw 52 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Gedanken
    Gedanken

Helen Clark can be emailed from this page:

http://www.parliament.uk/commons/lib/alms.htm#c

• anglise
    anglise

Can anyone email Stephen Bates with this info?

It sounds like something he could get his teeth into .

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I encourage all to distribute this freely to local press here in USA. This is newsworthy and could cause congress in this country to take a closer look at the home office of this database. Write your local congressman and send him a copy of this along with a transcript of the Panorama and Dateline programs. This is a prime moment to take action, please do your part to help change WT Policy.

If WT will not respond to the cry of the children will they respond to the fist of Ceasar?

silentlambs

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

UNITED STATES RESIDENTS!

You can E-mail your message regarding the WTS culpability and failure to report

child abuse to your Congress Person in the

United States House of Representatives:

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.html

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 17 July 2002 18:33:46

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 17 July 2002 18:35:33

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Here's a list of US Senate members by State.

The physical address of their office is included for mailing letters.

http://www.senate.gov/contacting/index_by_state.cfm

I'm making a copy of the first post on this thread and sending it out---right away.

The sooner the suspected criminal's names are turned over the appropriate local

authorities for investigations, the better.

IF MANY OF US TAKE THE TIME TO SEND LETTERS STATING THAT THIS MATTER

MUST BE LOOKED INTO, IT WILL HARD FOR THEM TO IGNORE.

THE STATE REPRESENTATIVES WILL SEE THAT THIS IS URGENT

AND

TAKE ACTION--- BUT WE ALL NEED TO SEND OUT OUR LETTERS AND E-MAILS FOR

THIS TO BE EFFECTIVE. THE VICTIMS AND POTENTIAL VICTIMS DEPEND ON US.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Simon,

How does someone from the US get involved in this?? Would it help? I am very involved in silentlambs and other things I can't say at this time, but would like to email the UK in reguards to the investigation.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I just wrote my senator. I think it is a plus that it is a women. Well, here is what I wrote.

We have a serious problem on our hands. I know you are aware of the scandle with the Catholics. I want you to be aware of a religion that has admitted publicly that they have their own database with over 20,000 child molesters and rapist. They refuse to hand it over to the police. There needs to be an investigation into this, for the safety of children. Their policy on child molestation is as follows: The members are to first go to the heads in the congregation (know as elders) then if they have two eye witnesses to the assult they will take disciplinary action within the church. Texas requires clergy to report such accusations, but I am living proof they do not. They solely rely on the direction given by the legal dept. in Brooklyn, NY. Dateline had an expose in May about this. The United Kingdom also had an expose about this on Panorama on July 14. Germany has also had a 10min piece on this matter, sorry I can not remember the name of it. Please look into this matter very seriously. The Catholics are doing something about it, the Jehovahs Witnesses choose to deny and ignore it. All policies are handed down worldwide by the headquarters in NY. There will be a case filed against the headquarters (The Watchtower and Bible Tract Society) from someone in Tx very soon. You can go to silentlambs.org and get all the info you need. Thank you.

A fellow Texan,
    Jesika Thoman

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Simon,

Is there a link that I can give to my congresswoman and my senator here in the US so they can play both the dateline and the BBC program without requiring to register on your board?

Or, is there a way I can get a copy of the actual program files myself, and I'll put them up on a server I have access to so I can include them in the email(s) I'm sending them?

• ChristianObserver
  • teejay
    teejay

This is most excellent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit