Before you open that door....

by Bona Dea 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Bona Dea Wrote, "Do you and I reside on the same planet? Obviously, some of the elders do hide things..."

Me - If you call your planet Earth I would have to say yes. The Bible does not say that we have more planets like Earth in the Galaxy.

Bona Dea Wrote, " I am glad most of your children are out. My fight is to keep mine from ever getting dragged in."

Me - It is up to them if they want to be Jehovah's Witnesses. Before a person can qualify to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses, he must meet Scriptural qualifications. Elders exercise care in determining if a potential Witness truly understands the implications of Christian dedication. Does he really want to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses? Is he willing to live up to what this entails? If not, he is ineligible for baptism.

Me again - I have shown proof that the Elders do not hide the crime of Child Abuse.

• Bona Dea
  • Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Bleep - If you call your planet Earth I would have to say yes. The Bible does not say that we have more planets like Earth in the Galaxy.

Me - Your bible also says that the Earth is the center of the universe.

Bleep - It is up to them if they want to be Jehovah's Witnesses. Before a person can qualify to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses, he must meet Scriptural qualifications. Elders exercise care in determining if a potential Witness truly understands the implications of Christian dedication. Does he really want to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses? Is he willing to live up to what this entails? If not, he is ineligible for baptism.

Me - Um, my KIDS are 6 and 4. No, I have no desire for them to become witnesses. If, however, once they are adults and either of them chose to become JWs, I will support and respect any choice they make regarding religion. And until then, I will do everything in my power to educate them of the beliefs of (not only the JWs) but every other denomination/branch off of Christianity and other religions of the world that I can. And I would say, at this point in their lives they're definitely ineligible for baptism.

Bleep - I have shown proof that the Elders do not hide the crime of Child Abuse.

Me - And Bill Bowen, Barbara Anderson, the Pandelos, and all the other VICTIMS and THEIR supporters have shown that they DO!

Edited by - Bona Dea on 1 August 2002 20:43:25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit