Before you open that door....

by Bona Dea 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Hi All,

I haven't really shared my story with many here, as I haven't really posted all too much. I lurk mostly and read, copy, paste, etc... Anyhow, I was never baptized a JW but I studied with them for years and did the whole dub routine for a little while, until I discovered information about their involvement with the UN. That got the ball rolling and that was about 7 months ago. I haven't been back to the KH (with the exception of my husband's talks and the memorial) since. My husband, he's an entirely different story. NOTHING I present to him matters. Nothing affects his course...he is completely sure, despite everything that I've shown him, that these are the people Jehovah is using.

Ok...I am really trying to make this brief...This past week was his first time going out in the field service. It seems that the further I get away from them, the harder he clings to them. He told me that they were doing return visits. This got me thinking. He told me where these people that they were visiting lived. I would hate for anyone to wake up and find themselves in the position in which I am now...which is not a good situation and is looking worse by the minute. We also have two wonderful children whom I fervently want to grow up in a normal atmosphere, with well-rounded ideals and understanding and tolerant of other peoples choices...which would never happen if they grow up as JWs.

Anyhow, here was my plan. I wanted to compile a few rules and beliefs of the JWs and go door to door with it (ha, the irony) so that people would know upfront (instead of after they are heavily indoctrinated) what the JWs believe. I've copied and pasted it here. I'm pretty sure that everything is accurate but just wanted some input, suggestions, etc. It is pretty long. Sorry....

Things You Should Know Before you Answer that Door

A Brief Statement About the Beliefs and Controversies that surround the Jehovah's Witnesses

Accusations have been made against the Jehovah's Witnesses that are similar to those being brought against the Catholic Church. Plain and simple...they hide pedophiles and discourage victims from seeking help from the public authorities. It has been testified and witnessed to that there is a database which holds the names of over 20,000 accused child molestors within the Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses in America, Canada, and Europe alone. This statement was broadcast on Panorama in the UK, which aired this week following Dateline NBCscoverage of the problem a little over a month ago. That number doesn't include the many other countries that Jehovah's Witnesses inhabit. Why, you may ask, would they hide pedophiles and discourage victims from seeking help?

If any of you have ever had the privilege of meeting a Jehovah's Witness then you will know that they proudly boast about the "cleanliness" of their church. They consider their organization, known as the Watchtower Society, to be Jehovah God's Mouthpiece to his people...his people being ONLY the Jehovah's Witnesses. The rest of the world, including the world of Christendom, is, in their own literature, referred to as "lying in the hands of the wicked one." They believe they ALONE are going to survive Armageddon; they ALONE will go to heaven or inherit the earth; they ALONE will gain everlasting life. So, naturally, by claiming to be Jehovah's ONLY visible organization on earth and being the very mouthpiece of God Almighty, they have quiet the reputation to protect. That coupled with the fact that they have boasted that they are the ONLY really clean organization (they do/will not use the word "church" to describe themselves). If they allowed children to go to the police and pedophilia was exposed within their ranks, then that would mean one thing....That they are not as clean as they have been claiming to be...And the world would know it. For more information regarding the Pedophile issue within the Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, visit http://www.silentlambs.org.

Below, we have summarized a few other rules and beliefs, some of which the Jehovah's Witnesses will not tell you that they adhere to until you are fully indoctrinated and at that point, you won't care how bizarre or outrageous they sound. If you do not adhere to these rules and beliefs (and not just believe them yourself but also teach it to others) then you will run the risk of being disfellowshiped, which means all ties will be cut between you and the congregation. ALL members of the congregation (including any family that may be members such as your parents, your children, your siblings) will treat you as if you don't exist. They will not even look at you. You will be dead to them. Once you are in, it is very hard to get out. That is one reason for our publishing this and bringing it to your home.

Rules of the Jehovah's Witnesses:

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot celebrate any holidays, with the exception of wedding anniversaries.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot say "God Bless You" when someone sneezes nor can they say "Good luck".

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot give or receive blood.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot grow beards.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot join the YMCA.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot vote or run for public office.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot join the YMCA, Boy or Girl Scouts.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot attend pep rallies, be involved in sports (such as football, basketball), or be a cheerleader.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot attend Proms or Class Reunions.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot sing any Patriotic, "Christian", Holiday songs.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot attend any other church, and are strongly discouraged from attending any funerals or weddings held in another church.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot verbally doubt the Watchtower Society about ANYTHING.

Jehovah's Witnesses must go out in the field service and turn in a time sheet each month.

Jehovah's Witnesses must teach you what the Watchtower Society tells them is the truth, regardless of whether they as an individual agree with it or not.

...This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are too many more to mention.

Things that they believe:

- Jesus Christ began to reign invisibly in 1914* (note this date has changed numerous times, and what exactly was supposed to happen on this date has changed a number of times, as well)

- Jesus Christ is Michael the Archangel.

- Only 144,000 (Jehovah's Witnesses) are going to heaven. The rest (of Jehovah's Witnesses) will have everlasting life on a paradise earth.

- There is no hell. All mankind not in heaven or on earth after the resurrection will be annihilated.

- We have no souls.

- We sleep until we are resurrected.

- The Two Witnesse spoken of in Revelation 11:1-14 is referring to when their leaders were inprisoned in 1918 .

- The Prophecy of the Locusts and Abaddon in Rev 9:1-11 is referring to them (the locusts) and Jesus Christ is Abaddon.

- Jesus did not die on a cross. He died on a stake.

- Those who haven't heard the "kingdom message" will be resurrected to live on earth, for 1000 years while the Jehovah's Witnesses, who will be the only survivors of the Great Tribulation, will teach them "the truth".

- Jesus is not God. He is not to be worshipped.

- They liken themselves to Noah's Ark. If you are not a part of them, you will be destroyed at Armageddon.

...These are just a few of the beliefs, some of which you will be taught right away, others you aren't taught until you are ready to be baptized or later.

Things that you definitely will NOT learn upfront: (and again, this is just a few...)

1. That you will never be able to think for yourself again.

If it doesn't "jive" with their Governing Body...then you had better keep it to yourself and this, unfortunately, is not an exaggeration. Below are just a few excerpts from their literature so that you can see how they view any independent thinking:

Watchtower 9-15-1989 Be Obedient to Those Taking the Lead

13 In the world, there is a tendency to reject leadership. As one lecturer said: "The rising education level has improved the talent pool such that followers have become so critical that they are almost impossible to lead." But a spirit of independent thinking does not prevail in Gods organization, and we have sound reasons for confidence in the men taking the lead among us.

Watchtower 1-15-19 83 Exposing the Devil's Subtle Designs

Avoid Independent Thinking

20 From the very outset of his rebellion Satan called into question God's way of doing things. He promoted independent thinking. 21 How is such independent thinking manifested? A common way is by questioning the counsel that is provided by God's visible organization .

Watchtower 11-14-19 85 Independence From God -- Why Not?

The wanting of independence from God is not new. It is almost as old as man. The spirit of independence was introduced by Satan the Devil .

Watchtower 1-15-1983 Armed for the Fight Against Wicked Spirits

Fight Against Independent Thinking

19 As we study the Bible we learn that Jehovah has always guided his servants in an organized way. And just as in the first century there was only one true Christian organization, so today Jehovah is using only one organization. (Ephesians 4:4, 5; Matthew 24:45-47) Yet there are some who point out that the organization has had to make adjustments before, and so they argue: "This shows that we have to make up our own mind on what to believe." This is independent thinking. Why is it so dangerous?

Watchtower 2-15-1979 Visits from Older Men Benefit God's People

18 In a world where people are tossed about by confusing winds of religious doctrine, Jehovah's people need to be stable, full-grown Christians. (Eph. 4:13, 14) Their position must be steadfast, not shifting quickly because of independent thinking or emotional pressures .

Watchtower 5-1-1964 Building a Firm Foundation in Christ

It is through the columns of The Watchtower that Jehovah provides direction and constant Scriptural counsel to his people, and it requires careful study and attention to details in order to apply this information, to get a full understanding of the principles involved, and to assure ourselves of right thinking on these matters. It is in this way that we "are thoroughly able to grasp mentally with all the holy ones" the fullness of our commission and of the preaching responsibility that Jehovah has placed on all Christians as footstep followers of his Son. Any other course would produce independent thinking and cause division.

Watchtower 9-1-1962 Pursuing Peace Through Increased Knowledge

The student must express himself as he understands the truth. (Gal. 6:6) He cannot have independent thinking

Watchtower 3-15-1969 What Influences Decisions in Your Life?

12 The influence and spirit of this world is to get ahead, to make a name for oneself. Many schools now have student counselors who encourage one to pursue higher education after high school, to pursue a career with a future in this system of things. Do not be influenced by them. Do not let them "brainwash" you with the Devil's propaganda to get ahead, to make something of yourself in this world. This world has very little time left! Any "future" this world offers is no future! Wisely, then, let God's Word influence you in selecting a course that will result in your protection and blessing. Make pioneer service, the full-time ministry, with the possibility of Bethel or missionary service your goal. This is a life that offers an everlasting future!

2. That you nor anyone else can gain "accurate knowledge" without THEIR aid.

Accurate knowledge being a correct understanding of the bible:

Watchtower 12-1-1990 page 19

"Let us face the fact that no matter how much Bible reading we have done, we would never have learned the truth on our own. We would not have discovered the truth regarding Jehovah, his purposes and attributes, the meaning and importance of his name, the Kingdom, Jesus' ransom, the difference between God's organization and Satan's, nor why God has permitted wickedness."

Watchtower, 10-1-1967 page 587

"Thus the Bibleis an organizational book and belongs to the Christian congregation as an organization, not to individuals, regardless of how sincerely they may believe that they can interpret the Bible."

Watchtower 7-1-1973 page 402

"Only this organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book."

Watchtower 10-1-1994 page 8

"All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the "greatly diversified wisdom of God" can become known only through Jehovah's channel of communication, the faithful and discreet slave."

For reference, the "faithful and discreet slave" is another name for the Governing Body, who are a group of men who preside over the congregations.

3. That they are False Prophets.

In the bible it reads in Deut 18:20-22 (NIV): "20. But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. 21. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?' 22. If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him."

The Jehovah's Witnesses fit the bill of a false prophet. Ask any witness about it and they will deny that they ever claimed to be prophets but their literature tells a different story:

Watchtower 4-1-1972, pages 197-198 They shall know that a Prophet was among them:

"So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet?...This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnesses..."

Awake! 6-8-1986, page.9 Would That All Were Prophets!

"You will be interested to learn that God has on earth a people, all of whom are prophets, or witnesses for God. In fact, they are known throughout the world as Jehovah's Witnesses."

Listed below are dates when something was supposed to happen but...well...you know the rest:

1831 :William Miller begins preaching Christ's return in the fall of 1843.

1842:Miller and followers begin publishing a journal, The Midnight Cry.

1843, late:Miller and followers disappointed; fix Christ's return in the spring of 1844.

1844, spring: Miller and followers disappointed; fix Christ's return on October 22, 1844.

1844, late: Miller and followers anticipate disappointment.

1844, October 21: Miller says: "I told some of my brethren Christ would not come on the morrow" because the Second Coming would be "in an hour they think not". He was not responsible for the deception: "No one can honestly say that he has been decieved by me. My advice has always been for each to study the evidence of his faith for himself." God may have designed the delay so that people would turn to the Bible to study further and be reconciled to God. After all, to have erred in the precise date did not reduce the urgency of the times. Every passing day was one day nearer the end.

1844, November 10: Miller safely revises the date and overcomes all possibility of disappointment: "I have fixed my mind upon another time, and here I mean to stand until God gives me more light. - And that is Today, TODAY, and TODAY, until He comes."

1845: Miller admits his mistake: "That I have been mistaken in the time, I freely confess; and I have no desire to defend my course any further than I have been actuated by pure motives, and it has resulted in God's glory. My mistakes and errors God, I trust, will forgive."

1845: George Storrs, one of Miller's leading followers, declares that God had not been in the "definite time" movement, that they had been "mesmereized" by mere human influence, and that "the Bible did not teach definite time at all."

1840s, late: Seventh Day Adventists, Second Adventists, and many other groups form from splinters of Miller's movement, carrying on with new prophetic speculations. Some decide that Miller had been right after all, that Miller had "expected the wrong thing at the right time".

1860: Nelson H. Barbour discovers that certain chronological calculations show 6,000 years of human history ending in 1873; he begins preaching that the Second Coming of the Lord would be in 1873.

1869: Barbour publishes 1st edition of the pamphlet Evidences for the Coming of the Lord in 1873; or the Midnight Cry.

1871: Barbour publishes 2nd edition of Evidences.

1873: Barbour begins publishing a monthly journal, The Midnight Cry, and Herald of the Morning.

1873, late: Barbour revises his prediction to autumn, 1874; ceases publication of The Midnight Cry, and Herald of the Morning.

1875: Barbour and followers decide that Christ had returned invisibly in 1874, that they had merely "expected the wrong thing at the right time"; in June Barbour restarts his journal as Herald of the Morning and lays the foundation for further predictions; in the September issue he makes a prediction that "the Gentile times" would end in 1914; in later issues he expands on this theme.

1870s: Charles Taze Russell forms Bible study classes, adopts many teachings from former Millerites including George Storrs, and various prophetic speculators

1876, January:Russell reads Barbour's magazine, invites him to teach him all about Bible chronology.

1876, early: Russell convinces Barbour to cease publication of Herald of the Morning so that they can work on a book that would be a compilation of articles that would otherwise have been published in Barbour's magazine.

1876, late: in the October issue of George Storrs' periodical The Bible Examiner Russell restates Barbour's prediction that "the Gentile times" will end in 1914.

1877: Russell and Barbour publish the book Three Worlds, and the Harvest of This World, predict that "the saints" would be resurrected in 1878 and teach that "the parable of the Ten Virgins" began to be fulfilled in 1844 by Miller's followers; Russell publishes his booklet Object and Manner of Our Lord's Return.

1878: Russell and Barbour restart publication of Herald of the Morning; "the saints" do not appear and so Russell spiritualizes their "resurrection", saying that it had indeed occurred but invisibly, and that he had been expecting "the wrong thing at the right time", just as Christ had invisibly returned in 1874; Russell and Barbour disagree on whether "the saints" had been resurrected, and this creates the first major disagreement between them.

1879: Russell and Barbour split company; in July Russell begins publishing his own journal, Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence; Russell continues to proclaim that Christ had returned in 1874 and that "the Gentile Times" would end in 1914; Russell reaffirms his teaching that Miller's movement in 1844 began the "modern day" fulfillment of end-times prophecies.

1880, late and early 1881: Russell predicts another earthly "resurrection of the saints" in October, 1881.

1881, late: Russell spiritualizes the October "resurrection", saying that it closed a period of "the high calling".

1880s: Russell refines beliefs, including exactly what would happen in 1914.

1889: Russell publishes volume 2 of The Millennial Dawn, The Time Is At Hand; predicts that by 1914 "the Kingdom of God" will have obtained full control in heaven and on earth, that Christ would be reigning visibly, that "the saints" would all be resurrected, that the city of Jerusalem would be highly honored again, that "the Battle of Armageddon" (which had begun in 1878) would have culminated in worldwide anarchy and given way to "new heavens and new earth" with peaceful blessings, and that "God's Kingdom" would be "in the earth and then smite and crush the Gentile image" and would "fully consume the power of these kings".

1904: Russell decides that 1914 was not necessarily the proper date for "the Gentile times" to end after all, that perhaps it would be 1915 and that other things he had predicted might turn out rather differently.

1914, early: Russell waffles about the certainty of his dating scheme, wonders if he had been "expecting the wrong thing at the right time".

1914, late: Russell and followers decide that the outbreak of "the Great War" is a fulfillment of Russell's predictions and that the war would culminate in the Battle of Armageddon.

1916: Russell writes that some of his predictions had indeed not been fulfilled, but much like William Miller did, that they "certainly did have a very stimulating and sanctifying effect upon thousands, all of whom accordingly can praise the Lord -- even for the mistake. Many, indeed, can express themselves as being thankful to the Lord that the culmination of the Church's hopes was not reached at the time we expected; and that we, as the Lord's people, have further opportunities of perfecting holiness and of being participators with our Master in the further presentation of His Message to His people."

1917: The book The Finished Mystery predicts that the War would soon end in the Battle of Armageddon.

1918: The Watchtower Society begins delivering public lectures titled "Millions Now Living May Never Die" which were quickly changed to "Millions Now Living Will Never Die".

1920: In the booklet "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" the WTS begins predicting that 1925 would see the resurrection of the faithful prophets of old and the beginning of the Battle of Armageddon.

1925: Armageddon does not come.

1920s, late: The Bible Students lose 3/4 of their membership; those who remain begin to forget about 1925.

1940: The Watchtower informs the public that Armageddon is only months away.

1942: After J. F. Rutherford's death Nathan Knorr announces that the end of the War would not see the Battle of Armageddon after all, but that it would soon follow.

1950s: The Society tells its followers to expect Armageddon very soon.

1961: In the book Let Your Name Be Sanctified Fred Franz tells JWs that in 1942, when upon his deathbed Rutherford appointed Franz and Knorr to head up the Society, the "Elijah" work was finished and the "Elishah" began. This work, he wrote, began in the 1870s with Russell. Putting this together with Russell's teachings on "the Ten Virgins", it would seem that William Miller really began this modern-day Elijah work and is the spiritual father of Jehovah's Witnesses. Of course, Miller has many other "daughters".

1966: In the book Life Everlasting in the Freedom of the Sons of God Fred Franz tells JWs that 6,000 years of human history would be finished in 1975 and that it was a good bet that Armageddon would come by then.

1967: The Society instructs District Overseers to deliver speechs at circuit assemblies announcing that Armageddon would definitely have arrived by 1975.

1968: The Society institutes a six-month Bible Study campaign in anticipation of the great influx of new converts in the few years before Armageddon.

1960s, late, through early 1970s: JWs inform the world that it is extremely likely that Armageddon will come by 1975.

1975: The Society informs its followers that Armageddon did not arrive.

1976: Fred Franz blames the JW community: "it didn't come because YOU were expecting it". The Watchtower blames the JW community for being disappointed by listening to it.

1970s, late: Many JWs abandon ship.

1980: The Society admits to having had some share in the disappointment.

1980s: The JW community and WTS leaders forget about 1975; some expect Armageddon in 1984 or 1994 based on the time for 70 or 80 years for a generation from 1914 to expire; a small number of WTS publications hint or state outright that "it will all be over" by the year 2000.

1990s: Many JWs quietly expect "the end" by 2000; the WTS keeps up their expectations with general statements of "real soon now".

1995: The WTS changes its teaching on "the generation" but keeps up with the "Real Soon Now" theme.

When it is printed it is only 2 pages (front and back). I do, however, use a smaller font (arial 8 pt). Please let me know if anything is inaccurate or if you think I forgot something of vital importance. I borrowed the dates from Alan Fs website (I hope he doesn't mind). If he does, I will make changes. Thanks in advance for any input. And feel free to copy it and distribute it.

Edited by - Bona Dea on 17 July 2002 10:23:59

Edited by - Bona Dea on 17 July 2002 10:32:40

• Celia
    Celia

Not bad - good work !

quiet the reputation to protect

should be quite

I have thought about distributing such a pamphlet to my neighbors, I may print it and do it.

Edited by - Celia on 17 July 2002 20:8:42

• P
    P

this is really good.

one word of advice, about your husband. when Dateline had that show about the child sex scandal I called my parents, (active witnesses) to watch. after the show, my father (an elder) was very hushed up...my mother stated: "oh no, the end is near, it is persecution!" which my father turned around and stated, "no, this actually put some doubt in my head". what i am trying to tell you is this: sounds to me like your husband is like my mom. the more you point out the negative the more they take it as persecution and run more and more into it.

i dont know what tactic you can try though...

• JanH
    JanH

Good work indeed.

It may be worth thinking over your list of "JWs can't". Some of these are absolute rules that you can be DFd for violating, others (e.g. beards) are more social rules that may or may not stop you from getting "privilegues" depending on where in the world you are, and what congregation you go to. E.g. the "good luck" social rule is limited to English speaking countries; I had never heard about it before I started talking to American JWs on the Net.

It may be wise to distinguish between the two forms of "rules".

I also suspect that people not at all familiar with the dubs will be quite confused by your long chronological summary, listing a large number of names they are not familiar with. Perhaps it should be shortened?

- Jan

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Opps....lol, Celia. You're right. I'll fix that. Thanks!

p, I think that is it. I know I shouldn't feed their "persecution" complex but gosh, you can't hardly say or do anything without it being misconstrued as "persecution". It is very hard for me to keep a clear head when speaking with my husband. I am very short tempered and well, frankly, I get really angry when he doesn't respond the way I think he should to, what is IMHO, sound reasoning. I would be that way with anyone I thought had the mental capacity to understand what I'm trying to say to them.

Hi JanH. So, you are saying that you think I should say that not following these rules could lead to suspension of privileges within the congregation and possibly expulsion. Or do you think I should leave some of them out all together. I put those in there (beards, good luck) so that "outsiders" can see how ridiculous some of them are. The average JW could reason to themselves that keeping these rules are necessary to the organization and cleanliness of their society...but to anyone who is not a JW, these will seem as they should seem...crazy.

I had also thought about shortening the dates and leaving out the names. I doubt that anyone outside the borg will know who these men are. Any suggestions? I saw your write up on the "generation 1914". It was very good. Although I didn't respond, I saved the link to it on my desktop. What dates and information do you think it would be most important to include?

Thanks!!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    When it is printed it is only 2 pages (front and back). I do, however, use a smaller font (arial 8 pt).

That must be a really tiny font with little or no margins or other white space, because when I cut and pasted the text into Word, it came out to 9 pages! Great information, though!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Where on earth is there a normal environment. We all know this is Satans system of things. Maybe some people should read over the Bible before cut and pasting all that.

For now all we can do is pray for Gods system to come on earth as it is in heaven.

• D8TA
    D8TA

We all know this is Satans system of things. Maybe some people should read over the Bible before cut and pasting all that.

Who is this "WE" crap? YOU believe: "this is Satan system of things".

And I have read the bible. And we can cut and paste what we want. And we can have our point of view and opinions, just as you do.

Problems is Bleep....you and the rest of the JW's or elitist intollerant bigots. Not to mention self proclaimed and practicing LIARS ( as by your actions and publications of condoning such ).

Explanation of my accusation? Sure.

JW's in a simple definition: " We are the ONLY TRUE RELIGION and have the "truth", everyone else is wrong and is of "Satan". Anyone who disagrees with us, or has a different point of view...is WRONG and is of "Satan". If there are people who where once of our fold, and question and disagree....are WRONG and of "Satan", and are apostates. We are the only ones with a "pure language", everyone else is in the dark. We are Jehovah's people, and we are Jehovah's ONLY people....everyone is of "Satan". We are the only ones who know what the Bibles has to say...everyone else has been wrong, because they are of "Satan"."

Yep...sounds about right; Elitist Intollerant Bigots.

D8TA

• Bleep
    Bleep

So everyone else thinks we live in disneyland?

• Bleep
    Bleep

I have been called many things on this here forum. At least im not being a "borg" with cut and paste. Lots of propaganda with the way my religion handles things. Jesus was persecuted as well. Us Jws think we are not in disneyland and it takes alot to be good since we live on satans grounds.

It is a great joy and hope to see the day of no hunger or pain or death. Ever wonder why there are still hunger pain and death? That is the way Satan likes it. He cares for no human.

I am sure if this was Gods world he would have it easy to live.

Ok on with more name calling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit