Lettermen just pounded the JWs again!!!!!

by gambler 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• gambler
    gambler

David lettermen just crushed the jws again in tonights monolog. He said "are you tiered of all the religious sex scandals, now the jahovahs witnesses have a sex scandal, they group you then they leave you a pamphlet.Then they went to court today but no one answered the door".

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hey thanks gambler for letting us know that...because I WONDERED last night if Letterman would get more mileage out of the sex abuse scandal, and bring it up for several nights. I didn't think to set the VCR while I am here at the computer!

GRITS

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

he's really going to have some good jokes after he finds out that the WTS claims he's (the media) a tool of Satan......he does rather resemble a wrench.....or is it a hammer.....

• gambler
    gambler

I bet the watchtower is shitting their pants right now.The last thing the want is bad PR right now.More people watch late night talk shows than the news.This will only encourage more investagations,news articals and hopfully lawsuites

• messenger
    messenger

This is the way I remembers it,

Aren't you tired of all the sex scandals in religion? The Jehovah's Witnesses are having a big sex scandal, it has gotten so bad when they come to your door first they grope you, then they hand you a pamplet.

The Jehovah's Witnesses sex scandal started its first day in court today, when they knocked on the door of the courthouse, nobody answered the door.

• mr party
    mr party

it's fun seeing the jws and my jw history go down. it's great to be informed, on the west coast. thanks

• mr party
    mr party

it's now!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I guess those Emails we sent to Letterman yesterday paid off.

Way to go everyone!!!!!

I can't believe it.

I think I will write him another Email today. If we can get him to focus a joke on the pedophiles coming to the door stuff .... well that could leave another mark.

hawk

• amac
    amac

I must say, that is a rather lame monologue. Letterman needs to hire some better writers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Amac,Maybe your kid can help them.If you ask real nice maybe he`ll spruce up your posts..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit