Lettermen just pounded the JWs again!!!!!

by gambler 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    I must say, that is a rather lame monologue. Letterman needs to hire some better writers.

I heard they were retired Watchtower writers.

• amac
    amac

Hey Amac,Maybe your kid can help them.If you ask real nice maybe he`ll spruce up your posts..LOL...OUTLAW
    What an asshole.

• Pardus
    Pardus

What was interesting is that Serena Williams (a witness) was on the show that night.

She didn't say anything during her interview but it could have been an awkward chat if she had brought the joke up.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Poor little amac, being picked on AGAIN. The quality of your posts DO stink, about the best you can ever do with your poor depressed-sounding little self is spew out insults ALL OVER THE BOARD..

Like if amac keeps calling various people names over and over again, SOMEBODY might believe that these people really ARE what amac calls them...

NOT!!!

amac, honestly, with this persecution complex you have, how do you muster up the courage to get OUT YOUR DOOR dude...

• amac
    amac

Poor little amac, ...
    Please quit stalking me. You're a weirdo.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What a terrible thing to say about our own sweet Dungbeetle.She`s not a weirdo stalking you.She`s a Dungbeetle cleaning up the crap,Apparently she found some..LOL...OUTLAW

• amac
    amac

Yes she is. She shows up on many of the threads I post on simply to make personal attacks. She is stalking me. She's coo coo for CoCoPuffs.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Coo-coo for coa-coa puffs?(LOL)OK thats funny!She really is a nice lady though...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit