Lets use our freedom of speech!!!!!!!!

by haujobbz 35 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Maybe everyone just needs to bring their own t-shirt to the ex-dub hoe down?

LOL

Pandora, not trying to belabor a point, but would people ask? Personally I wouldn't, but that's me. I see people in a booth or gathered around and I think...hmm wonder what that is, and walk on.

Rule number one in advertising, get as much info and concise as possible in a tiny space. Don't leave it up to them to ask because they probably won't has been my experience.

Personally I think we need to start our own TRUTH campagin, kind of like they have the truth commercials about smoking...similar spots need to be done about the borg...hahaha!

• new boy
    new boy

How about something a little more positive like?

--------------I am part of the 5,994,000,000 people on this planet who are not one of Jehovah Witnesses!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

newboy.. I like...

then maybe on the back..put: wanna know why and included the websites.....

Spice

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

My Tshirt would read:

McRussells - Billions and Billions swerved!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

HAHAHA Bad!

I want one! Let me know when you have them printed up!

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I love these ideas! Joanna - as always - I love your posts.

The 'day' (or even a short festival of sorts) could include celebration for having survived; a healing part for the abused and general JW haunting; a 'memorial' for families torn apart and individuals lost (due to suicide or blood issue).

I love the ideas for the T-shirts. I still want to get a permit to wear a placard and walk on the sidewalk of the KH just around the corner (on a very busy street, even on Sundays) - while a meeting is going on. It would be simple - JW.com/educate yourself on this group for your own safety. (could also include Freeminds and Silentlambs) This would reach both active JWs AND the general public.

my .002 cents worth,

Mimilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit