Lets use our freedom of speech!!!!!!!!

by haujobbz 35 Replies latest jw friends

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Now thats what i call unity aaaaaawwww im so touched by your enthusiasm (no really).Im getting my t-shirt made now

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I don't think we need to use the word Cult or Apostates...how about just...

PROUD TO BE AN EX-JEHOVAHS WITNESS!!!!

with maybe this website, freepeace and silentlambs listed in bold on the back....

sometimes (and I have a tendency to do this) the more involved the shirts are the less the message gets out...in this case I say simpler is better..it will make people want to go to those websites.

Witchy...I think we are both agreeing but on different levels... I am all for getting something like this started.

Spice

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Okay Okay

Same idea, different thoughts. Haujobbz, I am wondering if you are proud to be an ex Jehovahs` Witnesses? I am going to leave it at that.

All things must be started on a small level. Keep me posted Spicy. I think this is a very good idea!

witchywoman

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

I am very proud to not be one."I feel human again"

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

ok...here is the front....

and here is the back...

what do ya think...was all i could do in a few minutes..but it gets the basic idea down...

Spice

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Spicy

I`ll drop you an e-mail. Good idea.

witchy

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Personally I agree--Cult is too strong. I say this only because JW's would see this as a direct attack and they wouldn't even listen and dismiss us as trouble makers. If anything that is always my biggest concern, that we play into all the stereotypes that they have been fed. JW's need to know we are the normal ones.

How about the simple definition of what an Apostate really is? This would explain to non-JW's what apostate means, jargon they are not familar with, and show JW's that apostate is a safe word that has only been turned ugly by the WT society.

Excuse the rough sketch I made on microsoft paint, lol...but you get the general idea, but I do think T-shirts are a good idea, plus spiffy posters and flyers if you are going to organize something in your area.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi Spice,

Those T-shirts are simple, concise, perfect!

I nominate Spice for the position of Head of the Ex-Jehovahs-Witness

Public Awareness Committee.

any seconds?

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

More t-shirt ideas please!! Im so

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

How about:

"I left the troof and found the truth"

or

"The troof is out there".