Memo: TED JARACZ

by sf 28 Replies latest jw friends

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks, Englishman, for the time-frame correction.

And to FriendlyFellaAL, the confrontation (reporter & TJ) had to have occurred in the recent past because it was at one of the District Conventions.

Good scripture, ISP!

SYN, old habits are hard to break, eh? ;) I just wondered if the editing comments were proper protocol or something. I wanna play by the rules, ya know? --- And funny comment about the S.Baptists. :)

GRITS

• Gopher
    Gopher

The BBC/Jaracz confrontation occurred at the District Convention in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.

• sf
    sf

GRITS,

You say here:

"Had a best friend who lived on Balboa Island for, geez, 15+ years, only moved from there last summer."

So, I take it they were not there in the mid-seventies.

What is the name of the congregation there, if you know?

sKally

• sf
    sf

GRITS? Perhaps you missed this question of you in above post. Please respond as soon as you are able.

HEY TEDDY BABY, how are you sleeping these nights?

Terribly...I so hope.

sKally

• sf
    sf

{UP} GRITS? I see you posting. Please reply to this as well. Thank you for your time.

sKally

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi SF, sorry, just now seeing your posts! My girlfriend who lived on Balboa Island with her hubbie, well, they are not JWs (never were), so I wouldn't know the names of any congs there. Sorry about that, if my mention of Balboa Island was misleading. They now live in Sun Valley, Idaho.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

So where can one see this extraordinary 20 second interview?

Where did you see it Prisca? And why am I always the last to see these shows?

grrrrrr

• sf
    sf

Thank you for the reply.

If you EVER remember or have ANY other recall of 'Balboa Days', please post to me. Thanx again.

sKally

• Scully
    Scully

Gizmo:

If you wanna see that interview, check out the media section of the forum... and watch the Panorama video.... most excellent viewing!

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit