Memo: TED JARACZ

by sf 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Great work Ted!

In 30 second or less, you've managed to set the witness work back to the days of da Judge, at least! What a pathetic, lame showing from Jehovah's Alpha Male!

The judge, Pappy Knorr and Freddy, miust be spinning in their graves!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You are such a SkallyWagger..LOL...OUTLAW

• abbagail
    abbagail

Jedi wrote:

I hope as many JW see this behavor on their own TVs.
    Teddy boy really screwed up in a way that will open eyes!!!

One would like to THINK so, wouldn't we? However, I have a feeling they are going to look at our firecrackin' BBC reporter as a Sister of Satan who was harrassing one of Christ's humble slaves, and duh, he was doing his best, against this ferocious badgering wordly female, to be as "discreet" as he possibly could under those "persecution-like" circumstances.

Seriously, his answer didn't even make any sense to me. He answered her question with a question. You gotta watch out for people who do that, you know! (I think that is one of the strategies of Theocratic Warfare?)

It looked like they caught him by surprise. Were they using a hidden camera or what? Was anybody THERE at that DC who can tell us, who just happened to be sitting near the stage? :)

And to think the BBC flew all the way across the Atlantic to Tucson just for a 20-second conversation with Mr. TJ Run Run Run Run Runaway...

Didn't he learn in all his years in the TMS how to speak to "opposers" in a NICE WAY?

And, r-e-a-l-ly seriously, wouldn't it have been NICE if he had just stopped for a second, looked the lady in the eye, answered her question with his privacy answer or whatever, BUT THEN said something WARM & COMPASSIONATE about how terrible he feels about the children and the "few" elders who obviously screwed up....

But NOOOOOOO! Mr. Huff 'n Gruff 'n Growl.... get along little doggy and G-R-O-W-L.... it made SUCH a nice impression!

Well, I, for one, was glad to see him on video, since I was wondering what this famous fella looked like since I've been hearing so much about him lately on this board and 'round about...

GRITS

• abbagail
    abbagail

Amazing wrote:

"and the ted's and Saddam's of the world are seeing the handwriting on the wall..."

LOL! Ted and Saddam!

"At that moment the fingers of a (District Attorney's) man's hand came forth and were writing in front of the (grand jury) lampstand upon the plaster of the wall of the (HQ) palace of the (GB) king, and the (GB) king was beholding the back of the (District Attorneys') hand that was writing. At that time as regards the (GB) king, [their] very complexion[s] [were] changed in [them], and [their] own thoughts began to frighten [them], and [their] hip joints were loosening and [their] very knees were knocking each other.

And the (GB) king was calling out loudly to bring in the (legal dept.) conjurers... The (GB) king was answering and saying to the (legal dept.) wise men of Babylon, 'Any (lawyer) man that will read this writing and show me its very interpretation, with purple (power) he will be clothed and a necklace of gold ($$$$) about his neck, and as the third one (power/prestige) in the kingdom he will become.'

At that time all the (legal dept.) wise men of the (GB) king were coming in, but they were not competent (humble) enough to read the writing itself or to make known to the (GB) king the interpretation. Consequently, King (GB) Belshazzar was very much frightened and his complexion was changing within him; and his grandees (elders around the world) were perplexed.

As regards the (Erica) queen, because of the words of the (GB) king and his (elders) grandees she entered right into the banqueting hall. The (Erica) queen answered and said, 'O (GB) King, keep living even to times indefinite. Do not let your thoughts frighten you, nor let your complexion[s] be changed. There exists a capable man in your kingdom (halls) in whom there is the spirit of holy gods... and insight and wisdom like the wisdom of the gods were found in him... an extraordinary spirit and knowledge and insight to interpret dreams (of silent lambs) and the explanations of riddles (BOE letters) and the untying of knots (WTS' sex abuse policy) had been found in him, in (Bill Bowen) Daniel, whom the (GB) king himself named (elder) Belteshazzar. Now let (Bill Bowen) Daniel himself be called, that he may show the very interpretation.'

Accordingly (Bill) Daniel himself was brought in before the (GB) king (via the website/the letters/the media, etc.)... The (GB) king was speaking up and saying to (Bill) Daniel, 'Are you the (elder) Daniel that is of the (silent lamb) exiles of Judah...? ... And now there have been brought in before me the (legal dept.) wise men and the conjurers, that they may read this very (District Attorneys') writing, even to make known to me (GB) its interpretation; but they are not competent (humble) enough to show the very interpretation of the word. And I myself have heard concerning you, that you are able to furnish interpretations and to untie knots themselves. Now, if you are able to read the writing and to make known to me (GB) its very interpretation, with purple (slander) you will be clothed...'

At that time (Bill) Daniel was answering and saying before the (GB) king: "Let your gifts prove to be to you yourself, and your presents do you give to others (the legal dept. attorneys). However, I shall read the (District Attorneys') writing itself to the (GB) king, and the interpretation I shall make known to him. As for you, O (GB) king, the Most High God himself gave to Nebuchadnezzar (that would be Russell/Rutherford/Knorr/Franz, et al) your father the kingdom (halls full of JWs) and the greatness and the dignity and the majesty.

And because of the greatness that He gave [them], ALL PEOPLES, national groups and languages (JWs around the world) proved to be quaking and showing fear before [them/GB]. Whom [they] happened to want to, [they were] killing (blood issue); and whom [they] happened to want to, [they were] striking (imprisonment for no military service); and whom [they] happened to want to, [they were] exalting (power to the elite elders/COs/DOs); and whom [they] happened to want to, [they were] humiliating (the Silent Lambs).

But when [their] heart became haughty and [their] own spirit became hard, so as to act presumptously, [they were] brought down from the throne of [their] (WTS) kingdom, and [their] own dignity was taken away from [them]. And from the sons of mankind (the JWs) [they were] driven away, and [their/former GB] very heart was made like that of a beast, and with the wild asses [their] dwelling was (no more holy spirit on the GB)... until [they] know that the Most High God is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind, and that the one whom he wants to, he sets up over it (Jesus Christ).

And as for you, his son (current GB, including TJ) Belshazzar, you have not humbled your heart, ALTHOUGH YOU KNEW ALL OF THIS. But against the Lord of the heavens you exalted yourself, and they brought before you even the vessels of his house (the children Silent Lambs); and you yourself (GB) and your (legal dept.) grandees...have been drinking wine from them, and you have praised mere gods of silver and of gold, copper, iron, wood and stone, that are beholding nothing or hearing nothing or knowing nothing; but the God in whose hand your breath is and to whom all your ways belong you have not glorified.

Consequently from before him there was being sent the back of a (District Attorneys') hand, and this very writing that was inscribed: ME'NE, ME'NE, TE'KEL and PAR'SIN.... ME'NE, God has numbered the days of your (WTS) kingdom and has finished it. TE'KEL, you have been weighed in the balances and have been found deficient. PE'RES, your kingdom (power & $$$$) has been divided and given to the (Silent Lambs and their attorneys).' At that time Belshazzar (GB & TJ) commanded, and they clothed (Bill) Daniel with purple (slander), with a necklace of (disfellowshipping) gold about his neck; and they heralded concerning him that he was (NOT) to become the third ruler (elder) in the kingdom (halls) (any more). In that very night Belshazzar (GB) the Chaldean (false prophet) king was killed, and Darius the Mede (Uncle Sam's Lawyers) himself received the (WTS) kingdom, being about sixty-two years (too late)." --- (Daniel 5:5-30).

GRITS

• abbagail
    abbagail
    One more thing S.O.B., before I lay me down to sleep... Balboa Island, Calif...1975 ... Kharma is creeping up on you 'TJ'. -- The sKallyWagger

Now that's enough to get one's curiosity roarin'!

Had a best friend who lived on Balboa Island for, geez, 15+ years, only moved from there last summer. Who would have guessed it was one of TJ's former stomping grounds... :)

GRITS

Q: Why do people put notes at the bottom of their posts explaining why they edited?
    If you must know, I edited to get my dates straight... ;)

Edited by - grits on 15 July 2002 12:31:9

• one
    one

How did you expect a GB member to react?

(to a FEMALE reporteer questioning him)

• SYN
    SYN

Grits: We do it because....I don't know, it's just a habit I suppose!

One must wonder why Jaracz couldn't have just said a few kindly words. Instead, he responded with hellfire and invective. He must have gotten his early training in a Southern Baptist church Glad the Dubs can see the men at the helm are about as compassionate as a Great White Shark!

• ISP
    ISP

I got the same feelings of shame and embarrassment, when I heard Jaracz's response. The head of the WTS, surely would be able to have an answer but no he wriggled and squirmed. Not impressive.

*** Rbi8 1 Peter 3:15 *** 15 But sanctify the Christ as Lord in YOUR hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU , but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    And to think the BBC flew all the way across the Atlantic to Tucson just for a 20-second conversation with Mr. TJ Run Run Run Run Runaway...

No, they were stateside for ages watching the Dateline epic unfold, even talked to Venice too.

Englishman.

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL
    No, they were stateside for ages watching the Dateline epic unfold, even talked to Venice too.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when exactly did this confrontation with Jaracz take place? Was it weeks or months ago?

Brian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit