Watch Panorama programme here !

by Simon 36 Replies latest jw friends

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Thank you, Simon.

That GB member really showed how COLD and HEARTLESS 'good jws' really are. Not one ounce of love, not ONE OUNCE.

I can't believe the r&f doesn't see that NORMAL PEOPLE don't react like this when a child is abused!!!!!!! HELLO, people!! Something is wrong here!!

That GB member, Ted Whoever, should to be in jail.

The typical JW response to these reports is that the TV report is full of 'apostates'. Well then, how are they gonna explain that GB member who was a total heartless b*stard? And the elders who run away from the cameras?

disgusting.

BTTT

-LisaBObeesa

• teejay
    teejay

up

• seawolf
    seawolf

I think this thread is worth a BTTT.

• Solace
    Solace

Simon,

Thank you so much for sharing this.

When I first began learning about the W.T.S false teachings and cruelties my main concern was the blood issue. I was not aware of all the abuse and almost worse, the cover ups that are taking place. This is just beyond words and needs to be made known.

I couldnt believe when the reporter actually went to a District Convention and confronted the Governing body member as he was exiting the stage after speaking. This just totally blew my mind and almost makes me want to switch professions.

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Thank U . Is it also possible to get the new show:

Panorama answers the spectators?

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/cta/progs/02/forum/panorama/jehovah15Jul.ram

I mean this stream. Is there a chance, Simon, to get this on Windows Media Player, too?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Thanks for the Link Oh Happy Day.

I watched it on Real One Player. It had a lot of bleeps and sticks in the picture but the sound came in very good.

Good follow up. Very sane I might add. Good interviews.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit