Watch Panorama programme here !

by Simon 36 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    What teejay said about the Officers interview

That and the interview with Sarah the mother, was so compelling. All of it was. But listening to Sarah being interviewed was so very real for me almost word for word. It was incredible.

I have to agree that they did a better job then Dateline. I was impressed with the coverage. And the interviews were very strong.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 15 July 2002 1:18:4

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Thanks Simon, thank you BBC!!!

It was a better story than the Dateline item. It showed how woefully lacking the Watchtower's policies are. When an elder is threatened by the police with arrest for obstruction of justice and perverting the course of justice because of his actions it shows what sort of people the Watchtower has for leaders. When a police officer is staggered that a group of people can go in court after a conviction and basically state they don't believe the victim, don't believe the judge and and don't believe the jury it shows how unbalanced Jehovah's Witnesses can become.

What an example Ted Jaracz is. No doubt in any body's mind as to whether Christ is his model.

I used to live not far from the Rubery, Birmingham congregation mentioned. I bet I even heard some the former elders there give talks at assemblies. Has anyone got any information about the apparently demoted elder body? E-mail me privately if you don't want to post.

What a disgrace! I wouldn't like to be knocking doors in Britain next week.

Thirdson

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

hello to all,

I loaded down the panorama thing s 13 mb file. but I have not the right player. can anyone give me a help where to load down the right .ram player?

thanks for support

• Simon
    Simon

I will be keeping this link here so AlanF and others can watch it whenever

If anyone wants a copy of it to put on an FTP site or whatever then please email me some details so I can upload it (of I can give you an FTP address to my PC for you to download it) and also let me know what sort of file size you'd prefer.

The 'original' near-VHS quality one if about 230Mb and the 56k modem download version on this site is about 10Mb but there are a few versions you can have in between.

The BBC did a great job and I for one amd definitely going to email them and thank them.

• Simon
    Simon

To play the file off the BBC site you nead the realnetworks player (www.real.com .... look for the "free real player")

The version on this site uses the Windows Media Player which most Windows users will already have.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/media.asp

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Simon,

You done brilliant, mate!

Thanks from all of Ozzie's household. It's wonderful that 'downunder' we can join with you in watching this program.

Cheers, mate.

Ozzie

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Awesome Simon...thank you so much. I found their stories disturbing...but knowing that this problem is out there and happening is all the more disturbing. Bill is an amazing man...and the victims that spoke out are equally amazing. This type of exposure is a step in the right direction!!

Thanks again Simon.

Beck

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Thank you, Simon, for making it possible for us to see this.

Once again, I am so horrified by the Watchtower policies. The degree of control they have over their members is totally frightening. The people who stepped forward have incredible courage.

concerned mama

Edited by - concerned mama on 15 July 2002 11:13:37

• LDH
    LDH

I am sick to the point of vomiting.

Thank you Simon.

Lisa

• Mackin
    Mackin

I've just watched the Panorama documentary via the link Simon posted.

My god, am I ever glad to be out of that sick organization of hypocrites.

Mackin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit