Thank you JWD, H20 and Witnesses Net!

by IslandWoman 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Darnit! Just when you start liking someone... Sorry to see you leave, IW.

lol @ Jesus Christ. God you can be jealous.

See, this is the stuff I'm talking about. Jesus, now that you have "arrived", do tell me. How can you guys be love and yet be jealous? This has been a question that has bothered me since I first opened a Bible. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but the stuff in the Bible really gets to me sometimes.

I would like to sit down with you, pour you a drink and just talk for awhile. Do I need to make an appointment?

• SYN
    SYN

Windchaser: Jesus Christ didn't DRINK!

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Dutchie, Windchaser, DakotaRed,

Thanks for your kind words. I will miss this place so much.

Farkel,

Such people and such efforts are lost to all the noise and mundane chatter in here and that's why many of them, including me are fading out of this picture.

It would be fitting for me to disagree with you (for the sake of old times anyway cause we disagreed on H20 also )

I used to think this place was just "fluff" in fact I warned you before coming here about that. But, you know, I had a change of mind. (yeah, I know women!) This place is real, and real means "everybody". "Real" means that uncomfortable place of being with people I don't understand or agree with, "Real" means people who don't share my opinions about the Borg, "Real" means people who have a different agenda and different goals than me, "Real" means: we are in this together, let's work together. Just my opinion. (an important caveat I learned to say in order to deflect attack. )

You are loved Farkel. Not by me of course cause "IW" loves no one.

Hey Jesus Christ,

Nice to have you around. Send my regards to Paul will you and tell him "Thanks" from me for continuing the big "let's keep women in their place" movement. Keep him in heaven cause he might get hurt comin' back here.

IW

• one
    one

H2O

It was for the brave ones, frightening.

Now anyone can talk, which is better.

Simon,

conduct a poll to see if a more serious FORUM SECTION or board is needed.

As it is when yout hit "ACTIVE" everthing is sorted together, fluff and all.

You can make a second ACTIVE button just for the serious stuff maybe you could make the second "ACTIVE" button user defined, with a default setup of course.

DONT forget a fixed topic always at the top "HOW TO USE THIS BOARD", locked, just with the instructions.

Do you call this an attempt to hickjack?

sorry

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Glad you found your voice, IW.

jst2laws

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Jst2laws,

Thank you.

IW

• waiting
    waiting

Well, doggone, IW!

Jesus Christ arrives, and you're departing? Ain't no justice to that!

As for H20 - great place, and agreed........tad frightening. The Big Dogs seemed to take center stage (imho - and I never was).

As for Simon's? Yeah, we got fluff - we got fights, jokes, debate, and the world continues to change. Thank Jesus Christ, we can change too. Perhaps some of the great stuff is already written,......as can be seen by the great research sites. Perhaps the dubs have figured out that there's not much they can debate anymore.......as can be seen by the great research sites.

Perhaps the dubs - and we - need to get on with learning to live free? And that would include learning to communicate on all different kinds of mediums, including here.

Thanks Simon!

waiting

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Waiting,

Jesus Christ arrives, and you're departing? Ain't no justice to that!

Hey, maybe there's some fulfillment of prophecy there!

I would like to say though, I admire you and you have helped me to understand what a balanced person is like. Truly you have.

Thank you.

IW

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The old days of H20 WERE the glory days when we had real debates, lots of dub participation and a bevy of posters who took the time and hard effort to produce essays and research that were masterpieces.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! How come I keep agreeing with you, Farks? Are we both getting old?

IW: Nice post. Tell me, what is this?

See you at the march in September!

Why wasn't I invited? LOL

Cheers, Ozzie

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

God bless, and peace be with you IW..

Remember, we are always here for ya!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit