it doesnt matter

by SpiceItUp 33 Replies latest watchtower medical

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Hi RF, just wanted to add something, my respect for you in this matter has gone up seeing that you put in that last sentence, the one about her input mattering, but how can that make sense when you say (unless it was just a typo, and I'm open to this possibility because I know you'd never flame someone without due reason) that she posts stupid threads?

Curious minds want to know!

[SYN], of the This Is So Not AFlame Class.

Edited for tiny little typos...

Edited by - 2SYN on 13 July 2002 5:40:19

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Whats goin on???

Aha!! okay. Yeah, I was speaking about myself not spice.

Clear? Good.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Thanks for clearing that up RF..I'm sure everyone concerned feels better now...

• Prisca
    Prisca

I know I'll sleep much better tonight.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

HEY MOE!

I want to discuss with you your accusation that i edited my post to include the last sentence .Are you implying that I edited it to conceal the fact that I deliberately tried to hurt spices feelings?

Come out come out!!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Spice, remember the "Lets Get Friendly" post. Everyone loved that!

• plmkrzy
  • imissthedub
    imissthedub

Spice,

I think we were newbies about the same time....and you matter to me even if we have not chatted here much. I always enjoy your input.

Btw, RF's response did not hit me at all as offensive. I assumed he was talking about this happening to everyone here, not singling out Spice's. I was totally confused when I read MrMoe's and had to reread RF's response several times to see how it could be taken harshly. That just proves how easliy things can be taken out of context when you cannot hear a voice nor see a face....and also proves how RF is right when he says we all need to develop a shut-off valve for being hurt easily on here. Cuz sometimes what hurts you was not meant to hurt at all. No one was "wrong" here.....just different people interpeting things different ways.

Spice, I hope you are ok. I always look forward to hearing what you have to say on here.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    refiners fire
    Jedi Member

Australia
    Since: Nov 25, 2001
    Re: it doesnt matter Jul 13, 2002 20:58

HEY MOE!

I want to discuss with you your accusation that i edited my post to include the last sentence .Are you implying that I edited it to conceal the fact that I deliberately tried to hurt spices feelings?

Come out come out!!

Sorry, was away most of yesterday, will be working a gross amount of hours also and will not be able to post as much starting tomorrow. Now, I do not mean to start a fight with you, as I have always enjoyed reading your posts. But, alas, as I always say -- PERCEPTION IS REALITY - and it was percieved by Spice that you were insulting her. I am the typical mothering type who rushes to the aid of my friends and henceforth was responding to what I also noticed as borderline insulting. Your original post did not have the last paragraph, which softened the blow quite a bit. Pardon me if I misunderstood what you have said --

i missthe dub is right... I have seen this more times than I care to count...

That just proves how easliy things can be taken out of context when you cannot hear a voice nor see a face....

Kisses,

Moe

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Depression is something I have struggled with off and on since I was a teenager. It comes on strong but never really goes away. I have my good days and my bad days. My good moments and my not-so good moments. Friday I had a very low moment. A memory came back to me and caused a bout of severe depression for me..which in turn gave birth to this post.

I have read what many posted on this and feel that I need to repond to some of the things that have been said.

First I would like to thank all those that gave me hugs and their wishes for me to have happier thoughts. I also want to extend a very big thank you to the one that privately emailed me (you know who you are and your words meant alot) and also to Amanda (Moe) who came to my rescue and let me have my tears without judging.

Refiners Fire - I honesly think that you should stay away from the mental health/depression threads. I had the chance to see what you wrote to me before you edited..and to say the least not only did it hurt very badly but it is a good thing I was not suicidal because your callous remarks would might just have driven me to act on those thoughts if indeed I was in that state of mind. Also I was very disheartened to see that you took it upon yourself to assume that my feelings of depression had something to do with the board. If you ever looked at any of the serious posts, or personal experiences, you would know that this thread had nothing to do with who does or doesnt post on my threads. Also to quote your before edit words....

"that this forum is a rollercoaster and to enjoy the ride" - That is some of the worst advice you could ever give to someone feeling down..especially on this level. Sure rollercoasters are fun...but when you are speaking in terms of mental health not only are they unpleasant but they are unhealthy and can be deadly. No to mention I did not want yours or anybody elses advice..I was completely alone when I wrote this, was at the bottom of the totem pole and really just needed someone to hug me and tell me that it would be ok.....I hope this clears up any confusion as to why Amanda jumped to my side, she was there. If i need to spell it out...but aparently after reading this thread (I took a couple days off from the forum) I noticed that it was much more important to you to turn this into a flame war with you as the star of attention than to actually care enough to help out a fellow human in need. I wold ask that you either use your words wisely when posting to someone who is obviously in despair or just not respond at all.

Prisca- I have absolutley no idea why you even bothered to post on this...as it served no purpose unless of coarse you are wanting to prove how callous you can be to those who feel like shit already...thanks alot for your sincere concern, I really appreicate it

Plmkrzy & Imissthedub - thank you both for your concern although I must say I was not happy by the way you both jumped to conclusions as to why I was depressed. Believe me...it takes alot more that not getting posts on a thread to put me in such a state. I wold hope that next time maybe..you cold stick with a hug and leave it at that. I don't like to be analyzed but if you feel necessary to maybe due so within the private confines of email so as not to mislead anyother posters as what appears to have happened. Refiners thought he knew why I was upset and everbody followed suit (alomst like following the elders of a witness cong)

Anyway...an FYI--- I am feeling better, although I have lots of things to work out....it wont be easy and it wont be over quickly either. For those that may be wondering what happened...I do not feel comfortable enough discussing details as to why I crumbled but if you want extra insite I suggest reading my last post on my Tori thread..it will make more sense.

Spice of the feeling way low down class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit